+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mayin

Thread: New Opening

Soulwalker

Default New Opening

Hello all,

This is my first Dimension opened to the public. It's a full build, all original. Also the first time posting to forums so I hope I get this right.

Dimension can be found on Deepwood, Character name Elminzter, Dimension name 'A Forgotten Realm'. I do have screenshots but having a problem posting them.

Anyway while I work on that, There are many things to see, floating islands, a river with bridge, a lake, a swamp, a Dragons nest, a far off castle. It's built so that you can't (or shouldn't) get stuck. Should you fall in the river there are tunnels at either end to lead you out again. Near the starting area, on the bridge and at the lake shore are 3 prime spots to look up and see some sights as well.

I hope you enjoy!

sounds cool
    I'll check it out when i get home from work

The floating parts remind me of Nagrand. I really like your landscape, what a wonderful use of plants and every part is different. Nice relaxing place : )

I'll be sure to check it out Elmitzer! Sounds cool.

I really enjoyed exploring this DIM. An explorer is what you NEED to be to see all of it. There is a lot going on in there. It was fun to try and find all the cool little areas. keep up the good work.

Soulwalker

Thank you Zillaan and Seyler. I'm tossing around another feature for it in my head but the piece cap is kinda small for this Dim, wish it was around 3k. +1's appreciated by all

+ Reply to Thread