• 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: The Crowned Stag

Default The Crowned Stag

The Crowned Stag

We hope to welcome you to our humble abode, a home away from home for the weary traveler! We offer a great variety of services to our guests. In the tavern you will find a comfortable sitting area on the front porch, a bar, an indoor dining area, an outside deck overlooking the water, a conference room that can seat a company of 14, and more comfortable sofa's surrounding the fireplace. Should you wish to stay overnight, then you can find a warm place to sleep in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

Outside you will find a picnic area with an outdoor barbecue, where our chef will be more than happy to prepare an excellent meal with produce from our own vegetable garden for you. In the barn we have created a work area for our guests, where you can study or write letters on one of the desks, use the dreamweaver station or scientific equipment, or sharpen your weapons and tools. On the top floor of the barn there are two bedrooms with bunkbeds at discounted prices. There is also a small kitchen, where you can cook your own meals, along with a seating area and a ping pong table. And if you want some fresh air, then feel free to use the hammock in the shade of the trees outside the barn!

Please feel free to contact our staff on Gelidra-EU. They will be happy to provide you with information on pricing and arrangements.

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,
    Darquiel and Cailynn, your innkeepers

(And on a more personal note: I know our guild tavern has been mentioned here before, but a lot has changed there the past few days. We currently reached the tier 4 item limit, so we are done for now. But as soon as we can afford it, we are going to continue building! I am especially proud of the mug tree and ping pong table I both built from scratch, and would love to hear what you guys think about it )

Fantastic work guys! I love what you've done with the place. So much to see and so many lovely areas. Your guild are very lucky to have such an awesome place to hang out!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Fantastic work guys! I love what you've done with the place. So much to see and so many lovely areas. Your guild are very lucky to have such an awesome place to hang out!
    Thanks Rali! And the two of us are very happy with it!

Great dim....can't wit to see what else you do with it.

On side note, thank God I'm in the main area, listening to people play ping pong all night would drive me mad :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Great dim....can't wit to see what else you do with it.

On side note, thank God I'm in the main area, listening to people play ping pong all night would drive me mad :P
    Thanks Ualani, it was great fun to show you around. And don't worry, ping pong is not allowed after 10pm

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Such a fun guild dimension! It is so well-detailed at T4, it has lots of cool areas now and I will be looking forward to its next evolution. I love seeing guild dimensions where the builders planned for activities their guildees and guests would want to do. Very nice! Kudos, Darquiel and Cailynn!

P.S. I loved your post inviting overnight visitors, mentioning the staff, created as the Innkeepers -- cute and creative!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Such a fun guild dimension! It is so well-detailed at T4, it has lots of cool areas now and I will be looking forward to its next evolution. I love seeing guild dimensions where the builders planned for activities their guildees and guests would want to do. Very nice! Kudos, Darquiel and Cailynn!

P.S. I loved your post inviting overnight visitors, mentioning the staff, created as the Innkeepers -- cute and creative!
    Thanks for your sweet words Dimensiondiva, they mean a lot

Stopped by yesterday and enjoyed the visit, I really like what you've done with the tavern, your furniture, and the BBQ area, that Chef! haha too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Stopped by yesterday and enjoyed the visit, I really like what you've done with the tavern, your furniture, and the BBQ area, that Chef! haha too funny!
    Thanks Nouvae, that's very sweet!

+ Reply to Thread