+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Indicam

Thread: A sneak peek at my latest project.

Default A sneak peek at my latest project.

I have been having fun in other games lately and it came to my mind that on thing I miss when playing Rift is seeing stuff get blown up. I am currently building a war ravaged town area and am roughly halfway there. I made this vid more to mess around with explosion effects than anything. Apologies for crappy quality explosion. My first attempt at rendering one in Blender 3d... Anyhoo I likely won't be opening this until I can get some skeletons from Autumn harvest but will have the bulk done in the next week or so.

Untitled so far, work in progress, guild Stone Flask

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    I have been having fun in other games lately and it came to my mind that on thing I miss when playing Rift is seeing stuff get blown up. I am currently building a war ravaged town area and am roughly halfway there. I made this vid more to mess around with explosion effects than anything. Apologies for crappy quality explosion. My first attempt at rendering one in Blender 3d... Anyhoo I likely won't be opening this until I can get some skeletons from Autumn harvest but will have the bulk done in the next week or so.

Untitled so far, work in progress, guild Stone Flask
    It looks like you're have waayyyy too much fun with that.

If you need those skellies on Faeblight, hit me up on Baradara@Greybriar, I've got a ton left over from last year. Skeletons, skeletons on a slab, werewolves...I misjudged what I would use and didn't stock up on spider melons and foggy pumpkins like I should have and would be happy to send some stuff your way if you can use it.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oooh, that would be awesome! It's the rogue skeles I think will be best as they are still clothed. I would morph corpses but that will take valuable items from the destruction budget! Still need to fit in things like artillery trucks and maybe a helicopter crashed into a building. Most of the structural work is done save from maybe blowing a few more holes in things.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Oooh, that would be awesome! It's the rogue skeles I think will be best as they are still clothed. I would morph corpses but that will take valuable items from the destruction budget! Still need to fit in things like artillery trucks and maybe a helicopter crashed into a building. Most of the structural work is done save from maybe blowing a few more holes in things.
    Just double checked, and I've got 20 Rogues (skeletons on a slab) in a storage dim collecting dust, and 24 of the others. Whenever you want them, they're yours. If I'm not on Bara, I may be on Whatchacallit if I'm not shard hopping for the contest.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Lol. I'm so looking forward to visiting this.

+ Reply to Thread