• 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Tadaima - my japanese inspired place

Default Tadaima - my japanese inspired place

Hello fellow dimensioneers!

This must be the worst timing ever for my finished dimension since I'm not participating in the contest hehe. I can't wait to see the entries and good luck to all!

So, I present to you my japan inspired dimension. I tried to keep it classy and did some online research for it. I'll let you base your opinion based on the screenshots. The dimension can be found on Zaviel and it's called "Tadaima".

xx Soleila
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    Hello fellow dimensioneers!

This must be the worst timing ever for my finished dimension since I'm not participating in the contest hehe. I can't wait to see the entries and good luck to all!

xx Soleila
    Actually, right at the end of a contest is the best time to advertise, since people are already out touring!

Some great looking screenshots, I'll definitely hop in to check it out in person.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Just visited...fantastic!

Love so many things....the bedroom outer wall (same in kitchen)...really good....and the entry door and door to the garden...wonderful.

Will move in later if that's ok xD

My favorite part is the dragon picture, it's just wonderful!
    But every corner of this dimension is perfectly well done. Super work!

Beautiful Soleila! The furniture is lovely and the dragon picture is all kinds of awesome. Really fantastic work!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Haha you're more than welcome to Ualani, that's what the futon is for ;)

Thank you all for your compliments, I had so much fun building this dimension!

Just been looking at some of the contest entries. One word: WOW!
    Last edited by Soleila; 10-04-2014 at 06:57 AM.
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Never would have guessed it for a Breach Chamber from the screenshots. Lovely work, and the pics don't begin to do it justice.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you Feendish! I don't have the best graphics card so I can only run rift on low settings I will have to treat myself to a new one so I can enjoy dimensioning even more and appreciate the full beauty of things in game.

I agree with Feendish, the pics are great but they really don't do it justice. This entire dimension is just stunning! Very beautiful work, loved it all!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

i could smell food i tell you,.. well done
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Thank you all so very much for your compliments! It's good to know your work is appreciated

+ Reply to Thread