• 2 Post By Seyler
  • 3 Post By Ralitza
  • 3 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Zillaan
  • 1 Post By Nogardgib

Thread: High Noon Lodge: Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default High Noon Lodge: Greybriar

Just for Foxfire, I'm making sure to post this build, feverishly built before the contest ends tomorrow.

I love Scarlet Gorge Cliff almost as much as Stone Grove, I just wish the item limit were another 500 pieces or so higher.

High Noon Lodge:  Greybriar-2014-10-02_182003.jpg

Right on time for lunch, High Noon Lodge is a bit of shade from the hot sun. I hope visitors sit a while, enjoy the views, and have a great weekend.

Dimension: High Noon Lodge
    Shard: Greybriar
    Owner: Feendish
    Last edited by Feendish; 10-02-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Just for Foxfire, I'm making sure to post this build, feverishly built before the contest ends tomorrow.

I love Scarlet Gorge Cliff almost as much as Stone Grove, I just wish the item limit were another 500 pieces or so higher.

Attachment 20248

Right on time for lunch, High Noon Lodge is a bit of shade from the hot sun. I hope visitors sit a while, enjoy the views, and have a great weekend.

Dimension: High Noon Lodge
    Shard: Greybriar
    Owner: Feendish
    Well since this is just for me, let me be the first one to post! I immediately went to see it, and it is utterly charming. I really loved the wall art you made with rugs and the bahmi table. No matter how many cottages you build you always seem to come up with new ideas. All of it is just beautiful and well worth a visit. Love that red roof!

Have fun judging the contest, and you have a great weekend too!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Well since this is just for me, let me be the first one to post! I immediately went to see it, and it is utterly charming. I really loved the wall art you made with rugs and the bahmi table. No matter how many cottages you build you always seem to come up with new ideas. All of it is just beautiful and well worth a visit. Love that red roof!

Have fun judging the contest, and you have a great weekend too!!

You always have such nice things to say, so yes, this one was just for you.

Baradara@Greybriar

I already said how much I love the furniture in this one, and the whole feel of the house. You always manage to surprise me with the new interior ideas you build Beautiful work!
    Was great running into many tourists there last night, those are the best moments of dimensioneering!

Fantastic Feendish! So many details here, even the plug holes in the sink and the bath look real! The furniture is amazing and I love the red pedestal work tops in the kitchen. Definitely had one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments seen as I have an abundance of those in storage and never found a use for them!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Was great running into many tourists there last night, those are the best moments of dimensioneering!
    The best part was that it wasn't planned and just sort of happened. But I agree with you, those are the bet moments, and it was a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Fantastic Feendish! So many details here, even the plug holes in the sink and the bath look real! The furniture is amazing and I love the red pedestal work tops in the kitchen. Definitely had one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments seen as I have an abundance of those in storage and never found a use for them!
    Lol, thank you. The pedestals are one of those things we used to use back in the day, and I've always liked them. I forgot I even had any, until I was trying to clean out some space and found nearly 30 of them...

Baradara@Greybriar

Yet another awesome build from a master. Thank you

I'm not sure how I missed this one, going to see it today, I always look forward to visiting your dimensions.

Just visited!

Loved it, the detail is not a lie

<O└d Skool>

+ Reply to Thread