Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By BigDaveW
  • 1 Post By Velaxis
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 2 Post By BigDaveW
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By BigDaveW
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: The Society of Mages & Scholars (My first Dimension)

Default The Society of Mages & Scholars (My first Dimension)

Greetings fellow dimensioneers, I have finished (sort of, I think maybe) my first dimension and would love some feed back on my whole design, it is nothing amazing, but I thinks it's ok, please drop by and look around. (I will probably still be tweaking a few things, can't help myself)

Regards
    BigD

Server: Greybriar

Character name: Romnes

Dim Name: The Society of Mages & Scholars

I think what you've done is really good. There's a lot to explore. The mine is a cool idea and the use of a mausoleum for a forge. It was easy to climb up to the higher areas without berserk camera angles happening, (although I did have a dizzy moment with the floating crates lol), and the creation of a barracks in the mage tower was a neat touch. Nothing felt cramped. All easy to view and nose around in.

Haha the roasted doggy made me giggle. I really like how you made the mine entrance. And... some people like to have their bedroom in strange agoraphobic places...
    Very nice dimension.

Thank you very much for the feed back, I'm glad you found my Dim interesting and a little bit entertaining Stop by any time for some roast Barhgest and an ale.

Regards
    BigD

I really liked your dimension! It was very well thought out, and there was a lot to see that was interesting and entertaining. You did a great job. I'll have to stop by sometime for that ale, but I think I'll pass on the roast doggy.....
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Like Seyler, I liked the mine entrance.

Very expansive layout, it took quite a bit of time to try to explore everything, and I'm still not sure I made it.

I wish my first dimension had turned out that well. Great job.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I am really chuffed (yes I did say chuffed ) that you all find some thing interesting or entertaining, after having visited a few other players fantastic dims, I thought mine was sort of lacking, but it's turned out all right. Thanks for visiting and I will make sure to keeps some barhgest on the barby for you.

Regards
    BigD

Nice work! I'm always a fan of Mage themes. Welcome to the crazy-fun of dimension building!

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Haha the roasted doggy made me giggle. I really like how you made the mine entrance. And... some people like to have their bedroom in strange agoraphobic places...
    Very nice dimension.
    Did you mean this bedroom, it's a romantic hide away for those starcrossed mage/scholar lovers
    Last edited by BigDaveW; 10-03-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Yes that too, but also the bunk beds under the mage tower, out in the open .... and I think a few more (I'm trembling lol)

A fun dimension to explore -- enjoyed the verticality of it all and unexpected surprises *cough* floating crates ;)

i Had a blast walking around today in your dimension , it was odd to say the least i didn't get lost yet i had fun trying to do so.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread