+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Peter Pan

Default Peter Pan

Server: Greybriar

Character name: Atalie (alt)

Dim Name: Codfish...on a hook!

This was originally going to be my contest entry for Feendish's contest but I ended up changing it to something else. So here is my scene from Peter Pan. Captain Hook and Mr. Smee have kidnapped Princess Tiger Lily and taken her to the skull cave in hopes of ferreting out information on Peter Pan's whereabouts. Unknown to Captain Hook, Peter and Wendy both followed to rescue Tiger Lily. Hook and Peter cross swords in the rescue attempt....TIK-TOK, TIK-TOK...oh no...I hear a croc.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

My jaw dropped when I entered this dim, such a perfect scene! The characters are so well done, the clothes, the hat! the ship!! all I could say was 'wow'. If you decided this isn't right for the contest, then I wonder what kind of scene you entered that's even better Thank you for the walk-over-water help you added, it's a lot easier to view the dim that way than swimming.
    All of it is so amazing! *fangirl scream*

Thank you. I really debated putting the invisible tiles to walk on. I know I hate going into a dim and the camera collision ruins the beautiful scene built before me. So I decided on common sense. I hope everyone that visits has this same view. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really had a fun time morphing the characters.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Such clever ideas - clearly presented. I really liked looking out to sea and noticing the skull formation above me, and the characters you created are brilliant. When I went up the ramp to look at the fight going on, the croc's eyes looked evil from above!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Really looking forward to seeing the contest entry if this is the one you didn't decide to go with.

Loved the ship, and Captain Hook. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

ACK! now you guys are making me doubt my entry change lol. I'm crossing my fingers now.

Rift Chaser

Checked it out as well. very cool dimension. Love the pirate ship.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Plane Touched

Fatty and Hook are awesome!!
    The cave totally fits with its skull. Ship very well done (did you have to block the exit *grumbles* I wanna see!)
    Wonderful dim!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    Fatty and Hook are awesome!!
    The cave totally fits with its skull. Ship very well done (did you have to block the exit *grumbles* I wanna see!)
    Wonderful dim!
    Well the island doesn't have much space between it and the boundary so in order to build on the side of the island that has the most open water (meaning I was trying to avoid the buildings and ship the island already offers as scenic) that ship I built has to be placed out of bounds.

On a side note I now know that there is an item limit to how many items one can have outside the boundary at one time lol. You should have seen my face when I first moved the entire ship out there. Let's just say it looked like jenga after I released it. It was a special moment.

The story of Peter Pan is one of my all time favorite fairy tales (next to Cinderella), so I can't wait to check out your dim. Plus, knowing how well you build, I know I'll be in for a treat!

Wonderfully done, you must have the patience of a saint to fit all those items together.

Regards
    BigD

P.S. Loved the idea of using two ships for the masts of the pirate vessel, but it made me smile to see them moving slowly up and with the waves but the pirate ship is completely still.

Ok after reading all these comments I can hardly wait to go see this. I think I'm in for a treat Will be sure to visit before the day is over!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Default Loved it!!

What an awesome and amazing dimension! I can't believe you pulled it from the contest....but then I haven't seen the one that's in, either. I can't imagine....hehe. But your character morphs are just so good, it's hard to believe those tied sacks actually looked black....like Hook's hair. I liked him and the little Indian girl the best I doubt I could ever have enough patience to create things like this.....and that ship....it is beautiful!!! I wanted to go on board so bad.....
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    .....and that ship....it is beautiful!!! I wanted to go on board so bad.....
    Ditto, I saw the ship and first thing I did was try and get to it, only to be stopped by the barrier and I thought Noooooo! that's not fair. Of course you know what this means Afflaq you are going to have to make a complete Pirate ship we can go on and explore now.

Regards
    BigD

I also stopped by for a visit the other night and HOLY PETER PAN!

All your character morphs are sooooooooooooooooooo freakin' amazingly fantastic! How in the world do you think of these morphs? I'm a total failure when it comes to morphing people! LOL I also can't draw people, besides stick figures. Now, I'm good at writing people... LOL

This scene is sooooooo 100% the movie, I really can't believe you decided against submitting that for the contest!

Awesome job! I'm in awe of your morphing talent!! Brilliant ship, too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast