+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Moonglow Cottage Opened on Faeblight

Default Moonglow Cottage Opened on Faeblight

Sure hope you guys aren't tired of looking at cottages, as I just spilled out another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moonglow Cottage Opened on Faeblight-moonglow-cottage.jpg  
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

The past few days I've been too busy to do a lot of touring, but I can't wait to go see your dims! From what I can see on the snapshot, it'll be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    The past few days I've been too busy to do a lot of touring, but I can't wait to go see your dims! From what I can see on the snapshot, it'll be amazing
    Thank you!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved the layout and the colors. Very cozy and hard to believe it was only 1k items in total.

Very well done.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Made a character on Faeblight to take a peek at this. Love all the things you've created in the cottage. Can you come and design my real life home for me? My kitchen could do with a makeover! ;) When I get the new char to level 10 will pop back to 'like'.

Very pretty and cozy. I particularly love the front door, it's beautiful. The furnishings are creative. Must have been so fun to build! I really don't think you should stop building cottages. They're a pleasure to look at and they make us dream. So keep them coming!

Very beautiful Dim. I enjoyed the creative furniture and all the little details. I also enjoyed bumping into Seyler while touring here, I agree with her that you should keep building cottages.

Absolutely beautiful, I love the shape of the structure and the red painted wood with the wood beams on the limestone. All the furniture is lovely, exactly what you'd expect to see in a cute little cottage. Fantastic work Foxfire
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Totally enjoyed going through this dim, little things catching my eye. I particularly liked the cute little pet dishes and toy on the floor of the kitchen and the embroidered towels. Very sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Velaxis View Post
    Made a character on Faeblight to take a peek at this. Love all the things you've created in the cottage. Can you come and design my real life home for me? My kitchen could do with a makeover! ;) When I get the new char to level 10 will pop back to 'like'.
    It's really too bad that decorating in real life isn't as easy as this is My own house would NOT get a plus one, trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Very pretty and cozy. I particularly love the front door, it's beautiful. The furnishings are creative. Must have been so fun to build! I really don't think you should stop building cottages. They're a pleasure to look at and they make us dream. So keep them coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillaan View Post
    Very beautiful Dim. I enjoyed the creative furniture and all the little details. I also enjoyed bumping into Seyler while touring here, I agree with her that you should keep building cottages.
    Thank you guys so much. Glad you noticed that front door Seyler, that was my favorite part of the whole cottage and was actually the first part of it that I built, then one thing led to another. No worries about me not continuing to build cottages....just have to build up some plat for a while....I don't remember being this broke since dimensions started! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Absolutely beautiful, I love the shape of the structure and the red painted wood with the wood beams on the limestone. All the furniture is lovely, exactly what you'd expect to see in a cute little cottage. Fantastic work Foxfire
    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Loved the layout and the colors. Very cozy and hard to believe it was only 1k items in total.

Very well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syveren View Post
    Totally enjoyed going through this dim, little things catching my eye. I particularly liked the cute little pet dishes and toy on the floor of the kitchen and the embroidered towels. Very sweet!
    Thank you all so much! I think this is the first time I really "felt" frustration with the item limit. I didn't quite fit in everything I had planned....this is one of those times I would have loved to be able to buy just 50-100 more slots. Maybe next time I'll pick a dimension with a higher limit to build in
    Dimensions on Faeblight:

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Thank you all so much! I think this is the first time I really "felt" frustration with the item limit. I didn't quite fit in everything I had planned....this is one of those times I would have loved to be able to buy just 50-100 more slots. Maybe next time I'll pick a dimension with a higher limit to build in
    Ah, but Stone Grove is such a beautiful dimension...
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    It's really too bad that decorating in real life isn't as easy as this is My own house would NOT get a plus one, trust me!
    OMG LOL Foxfire... we totally think alike. I don't know how many times I thought about this, while working on a dim!

And getting tired of cottages? NEVER! I can't wait to get online to check out your new creation! I just love your cottages!

Today I finally had time to visit, and it's awesome! I love the fireplace, and also the backdoor, and the... oh nvm, I love it all Can't wait to go look at your other dims

I love this cottage Foxfire! The architecture is so nice, each room was very cozy and warm, and I loved the water/food bowls for your pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    Today I finally had time to visit, and it's awesome! I love the fireplace, and also the backdoor, and the... oh nvm, I love it all Can't wait to go look at your other dims
    Thank you so much! I can't take credit for everything though, several items are "borrowed" from the Rift Dimensionaddicts website. You should check it out if you haven't....you can upload or download Dimension Toolbox sets for a lot of different things others have made and put there to share. The fireplace is a slightly modified version of Nouvae's, and the back door was actually designed by Feendish! The original version was made with green planks, I just switched them with red ones. Oh, and I mustn't forget the stove....that's a modified version of the one Kitasia has posted there. I only modified it to make it "cheaper" to build though, hers is totally awesomeas it is! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't "borrow" a few things from this site, as I have to constantly wrack my brain to come up with new stuff LOL.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast