+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vagranticide

Thread: Plants and rocks resizing??

Default Plants and rocks resizing??

I run into this issue quite often where I'll have everything just the way I want it, then leave my dimension. The next day I come back and all the plants and rocks are huge and even lifted off the ground and not flush with the ground anymore.

This is a private dimension and nobody has access to it.

Anyone else having this issue or know why this happens?

I had this happen in Tower Meadow when I'd placed some Brevane walls outside of the dimension boundary. Every time I logged back in, they were floating or misplaced or a different size. I think this is to do with how you interact with items you want to have sitting outside the boundary. I read somewhere (before I joined discussions on this forum, so hope it's true!) that you have to select them from the dimension list of items rather than click on them to select them. Don't know if it applies to what you're seeing, but using the list to select things appeared to fix the problem for me - unless it was something else I inadvertently did (not impossible lol).

Wish I could help, but I've never had anything like this happen to me before. But like Velaxis said, it might be items outside the boundary, if you have any like that. If that's not it, I think I would send a bug report.....sorry I have no other ideas for you.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thanks for the tips, guys. Unfortunately these are not outside the boundaries. It's a pond I built inside a Stonefield Tavern that I have sitting in water, so it's technically elevated a little.

I'll just resize everything again and see if it happens again.

I'd still try selecting the items from the list to see if that helps, even though it's not the boundary problem. I had trouble today with some patterned cloths I was trying to make a drape out of. Couldn't click on them well at all, but it was fine if I used the list. I think things are just stubbornly buggy sometimes!

Woah, that's one strange bug and like Foxfire, I also never had that happen. Now, some things went crazy when I placed items outside of the boundaries, but I usually try to avoid doing that.

If that happens again, take a screenshot and sent in a bug report. I sure hope that won't happen to my current dim. I would cry! lol
    Last edited by Agrona77; 09-26-2014 at 09:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread