+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The "WTT" Want To Trade - Dimensions - Project

Rift Master

Well drat. I've been leaving all but the 5 & 6 star dimension items brought back by my minions in the TAPLAP on Greybriar including many of the items on these wish lists. Is direct mail preferred over TAPLAP now? How do I best support the creative geniuses of RIFT?
    Seon Ronpeth @ Ultros
    <13>
    60WHM 60AST 41SCH 41SMN 30DKN 30BLM

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seonronpeth View Post
    Well drat. I've been leaving all but the 5 & 6 star dimension items brought back by my minions in the TAPLAP on Greybriar including many of the items on these wish lists. Is direct mail preferred over TAPLAP now? How do I best support the creative geniuses of RIFT?
    I think using the TAPLAP is still a good idea (I keep the one on GB open, and it's been good to see people actually using it). I've seen folks I know to be dim addicts in there shopping.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Seonronpeth View Post
    Aye, as Feendish said, using the TAPLAP is still a great idea. The thing that the wishlists/trade lists are great for, though, are finding people who need something you have, that may get picked up quickly - or items that are too large for the dimension, like the mountains Kiwi wanted. Some items, even down scaled as small as they go, have a huge footprint and make it hard for people to "window shop" in TAPLAP, or get them stuck (I'm looking at you, postule trees. I placed you, then I couldn't move!).

It also never hurts to send off an item someone needs for a current build, rather than have someone pick up that item for a possible future build (not that I see anything wrong with this).

It's also handy for my fellow hoarders to make some space in storage, or to find items that rarely show up on the AH or in TAPLAP. Flowers don't linger long in TAP.

On that note, an addition to this thread (though not for me):
    Trisian on Greybriar has been looking for the plain Indoor Walls (without door/window holes), Wood Corner Posts, and Stone Corner Posts for his build.
    Imri <Evolution> Defiant Mage Greybriar
    Dimension(s):
    Hermits Hollow on Greybriar
    Serene Villa on Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    There has been 4 responses pertaining to actual trading and this has left the front page once after which I bumped it with an actual trade post. Maybe just use it for its intended purpose and if it gets popular magical things always happen?

On that note, thank you for the responses on trading items very, very awesome!

These items I seek are ongoing and part of my Dim "Toolkit"essentials heh
    Thing is, I didn't remember about it at all, until you posted the other day thereby bumping it.... And I got another Ashora mountain - except it's on Zaviel
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imrielle View Post

On that note, an addition to this thread (though not for me):
    Trisian on Greybriar has been looking for the plain Indoor Walls (without door/window holes), Wood Corner Posts, and Stone Corner Posts for his build.
    I may have some taking up some much-needed space, and I don't use modular wall pieces very often all. If I have any, I'll send them his/her way.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I may have some taking up some much-needed space, and I don't use modular wall pieces very often all. If I have any, I'll send them his/her way.
    Me too! I'll move some over from my main's warehouse for him.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Ascendant

Shard: Greybriar NA
    Character: Kiwidream
    Items Wanted: Key-Dolce Vega/Carnos Audotorium
    Items Trading: Key- Empyrean Mill

The joys of re-rolling! Yes the following still ongoing thank you for responses.

Items Wanted: Century Plant, Sedge Clump, Ivy Drape (Small & Large), Snowy Ice Bridge, Enormous Snowy Glacier Cliff, Ashora Mountainside (Rectangular Blocky, Long & Pointed)
    Items Trading: I have many items you might be after just let me know but sorry no blue flowers/succulents/Ember Isles rocks.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

I think I have a Carnos key on GB - I'll check ASAP!

Actually, I had one of each, on their way to you!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I think I have a Carnos key on GB - I'll check ASAP!
    Awesome, fingers crossed. I have two spare Empyrean Keys maybe a third if anyone needs.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Don't need that one for anyone, others can have them!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Don't need that one for anyone, others can have them!
    Thank you so much I have two spare Empyrean Mills Keys on Greybriar if anyone needs.

Trading: Vengeful Sky for Dormant Core
    Hailol for Temple of Abandon

Also have premade houses, music boxes, Dimension time changing items up for trade for items below plus much more just let me know what you need - sorry no blue flowers, succulents or Emble Isles Rocks.

Items Wanted: Century Plant, Sedge Clump, Ivy Drape (Small & Large), Snowy Ice Bridge, Enormous Snowy Glacier Cliff, Ashora Mountainside (Rectangular Blocky, Long & Pointed)

Rift Disciple

Just wondering, what shards currently have WTT dimensions? I only ask because I have several dimension ideas but no good way to get all the parts for them.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vaxaell Savage View Post
    Just wondering, what shards currently have WTT dimensions? I only ask because I have several dimension ideas but no good way to get all the parts for them.
    All of them if you want to use this thread I'm kind of bumping it to figure out if this or what will work most for us to all trade. There is a Dimension on every shard called "Take a Penny, Leave a Penny" but this is more for specific items and things that can't be left in a Dimension.

EDIT: If on NA players can invite each other across shards and trade items in an empty dimension if we have what each others need (except for Keys.) Same for EU with other EU players.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-01-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the reply, I already know about LAPTAP. Actually, the one on my shard only had 3 items before I imported all of my spare items into it. I was wondering if any shards had made a dimension like the one Atraius had originally suggested, not opening it up for public editing but setting up items for viewing. Then if you really wanted to make a trade you could contact the owner of the dimension. Obviously this wouldn't work for junk items, which is where LAPTAP comes in, but for the more desirable ones. (I don't know the condition of the AH on other shards but right now the one on mine is not a good place to sell dimension stuff on)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast