+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The "WTT" Want To Trade - Dimensions - Project

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I see it now, there might be a sore need for these trading posts, after 3.0 hits. The minions will bring tons of completely random dim items (what type? you have no control over it). So we will pretty soon end up with lack of space to store them. Some are rare and valuable. I'm sure I'll get many that I will likely never use (like premade houses and buildings), so those will have to be placed in a WTT dim.
    Indeed Seyler and thx for your perspective and participation^^

Atraius // Olli

Quote Originally Posted by Atraius View Post
    Indeed Seyler and thx for your perspective and participation^^

Atraius // Olli
    A WTT can also be used to promote and sell complete builds like custom houses. I think i have some plans for the future now. Would love to sell custom houses or builds for ppl who are not that creative and like to purchase my creations for an apropriate tip.

Atraius // Olli

With an eye to 3.0 i've set up all my storages as a wtt. I have so many items that i'm not using right now and many of u are building so much more often than i do. So i descided to keep dims open so that ppl can maybe find an interesting peace.

I also did this because of the upcoming minion-system that will flood many items into our community from all sites.^^

Keep an eye on Brutwacht and WTT search there.^^

Atraius // Olli

Ascendant

Default WTT Greybriar NA

Thanks Atraius. Great Idea!

Shard: Greybriar NA
    Character: Kiwidream
    Items Wanted: Century Plant, Sedge Clump, Ivy Drape (Small & Large), Snowy Ice Bridge, Enormous Snowy Glacier Cliff, Ashora Mountainside (Rectangular Blocky & Pointed)
    EDIT: Forgot the Long Ashora Mountainside.
    Items Trading: I have many items you might be after just let me know.

Send me in game mail as I am often afk or PM me here on forums.

I can invite you over from any NA shard and exchange items in an empty dimension open to you for easy trading.

Fingers crossed!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-17-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Rift Disciple

Character: Imri
    Items Wanted: Ember Isle rock items, Flowers (especially cornflower groups and the various periwinkles), plants (algae's, ferns, cattails), Trees (I am interested in any tree except the postules, spinetree types, Hailol types and palm trees)
    Items Trading: Building Blocks (all types minus Red, Blue and Green Wood), Wall Pieces, Stairs, Time of Day items (I have 23 various extras), Music Boxes, Hailol trees

Feel free to PM me here, or send a mail ingame. My trading list is up for grabs - if you're interested in something, even if you have nothing to trade, feel free to ask and if I have it, its yours. I have no storage to speak of and would be happy to share the wealth. xD
    Imri <Evolution> Defiant Mage Greybriar
    Dimension(s):
    Hermits Hollow on Greybriar
    Serene Villa on Greybriar

General of Telara

I'm on Laethy's shard and I'm simply just looking for PVP invisible tiles. I take some of my toons to cross shard occasionally and I transfer dim items from one toon to another to supply their dims on other shards.

If anyone on the NA shards can offer me the invisible tiles, I can most likely supply them with ever they need.

I would like to find someone with the Golem Foundry items unlocked, as well as the Storm Breaker Protocol ones who will sell the items at cost, or trade for other items of equal value.

I have Tower of the Shattered, and Empyrean Core unlocked, and would also be happy to sell to you at cost, or trade for other items of equal value.

I particularly want Tempest Bay Transit System Doors, and all of the pools in the Storm Breaker set, although only the doors are needed right now.

I've been unable to find these listed on the AH, except for 2 doors which I did buy for more than I really wanted to pay. I assume Minions are not bringing these items, or if they are they must be extremely rare. Has anyone gotten one from a Minion?
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I would like to find someone with the Golem Foundry items unlocked, as well as the Storm Breaker Protocol ones who will sell the items at cost, or trade for other items of equal value.

I have Tower of the Shattered, and Empyrean Core unlocked, and would also be happy to sell to you at cost, or trade for other items of equal value.

I particularly want Tempest Bay Transit System Doors, and all of the pools in the Storm Breaker set, although only the doors are needed right now.

I've been unable to find these listed on the AH, except for 2 doors which I did buy for more than I really wanted to pay. I assume Minions are not bringing these items, or if they are they must be extremely rare. Has anyone gotten one from a Minion?
    You can hit me up in game on Baradara@Greybriar (or Whatchacallit, or Feendish). I have all the trophy sets unlocked except Exodus of the Storm Queen, and I sell at cost.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    You can hit me up in game on Baradara@Greybriar (or Whatchacallit, or Feendish). I have all the trophy sets unlocked except Exodus of the Storm Queen, and I sell at cost.
    You are so awesome!!! Maybe I can fish up some Mermaids for you;-) Please don't tell me you have 100's of them already.....LOL I fished up 18 chests last night, and netted only one Mermaid out of all of them! Hoping that was just a bad rng night....
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)

Ascendant

You are so awesome!!! Maybe I can fish up some Mermaids for you;-) Please don't tell me you have 100's of them already.....LOL I fished up 18 chests last night, and netted only one Mermaid out of all of them! Hoping that was just a bad rng night....
    Fishing rng flashbacks...go go Cherry tree!
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Fishing rng flashbacks...go go Cherry tree!
    That's the same flashback I had LOL
    Dimensions on Faeblight:

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Only 8 mermaids fished up, and that took two days of hardcore fishing, beer in hand....

I'm thinking more small blue rowboat, since they were always harder for me to get than the cherry trees, lol. Perhaps because they were the only boat I actually wanted.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

In order for this thread to be really useful, shouldn't it be stickied?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    In order for this thread to be really useful, shouldn't it be stickied?
    There has been 4 responses pertaining to actual trading and this has left the front page once after which I bumped it with an actual trade post. Maybe just use it for its intended purpose and if it gets popular magical things always happen?

On that note, thank you for the responses on trading items very, very awesome!

These items I seek are ongoing and part of my Dim "Toolkit"essentials heh

Thanks Atraius. Great Idea!

Character: Kiwidream
    Items Wanted: Century Plant, Sedge Clump, Ivy Drape (Small & Large), Snowy Ice Bridge, Enormous Snowy Glacier Cliff, Ashora Mountainside (Rectangular Blocky & Pointed)
    EDIT: Forgot the Long Ashora Mountainside.
    Items Trading: I have many items you might be after just let me know.

Send me in game mail as I am often afk or PM me here on forums.

I can invite you over from any NA shard and exchange items in an empty dimension open to you for easy trading.

Fingers crossed!
    Thank you.

Rift Disciple

There has been 4 responses
    I wish it'd get more popular, personally - I'd love to have a better list of who needs what on Greybriar, to send things off to!

Also, an update to my own list (I do wish we could edit =/ )
    Quote Originally Posted by Imrielle View Post
    Character: Imri
    Items Wanted: Ember Isle rock items, Flowers (especially cornflower groups and the various periwinkles), plants (algae's, ferns, cattails)

Items Trading: Building Blocks (all types/shapes minus Red, Blue and Green Wood versions - these go right into TAP, LAP), Wall Pieces, Stairs, Time of Day items (I have at least one of each), Music Boxes (I have at least one of each), Hailol trees (Lavender Love/Teardrop/Spiral/Hailol), Orchid Love Tree, Cornflower (Hailol/Flowerless))
    Don't be shy about requesting anything in my list of items - even if you don't have anything for trade, I'll be happy to send them along. I'm always happy to help out decorators .
    Imri <Evolution> Defiant Mage Greybriar
    Dimension(s):
    Hermits Hollow on Greybriar
    Serene Villa on Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast