+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Results 151 to 164 of 164
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The "WTT" Want To Trade - Dimensions - Project

  1. #151
    Plane Touched polynomia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Would it be an idea to split this thread into 2 parts?
    If we made one for EU and one for NA, it would be much easier to see if we are able to help or not when people request stuff.
    I have a few times seen stuff i wanted to trade, but then realized it was on NA.

    Alternatively, mark new posts with 'NA' or 'EU' at the top to make it easier

  2. #152
    Telaran Aslaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    60

    Default

    WTB Harvest Meadow Dimension Key - please pst or COD to Staroth on Deepwoods shard.

    Thanks!
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

  3. #153
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    915

    Default

    I was considering starting a 4.1 dim trading post, since this hasn't been updated since December, but I will save some energy.

    Anyone willing to bring this thread back to life with the new items?

    I am looking for the Morban Meat Tree. This is the most important for me. Secondly, I;m not sure its an actual item yet, but since the "Necropolis brain station" is added, I'm curious to see If the Overmind brain is an item.

    If so I would trade anything I have for either. You can always ask what I have in game. Korvac@laethys.
    Korvac the conquerer.

  4. #154
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    ...but since the "Necropolis brain station" is added, I'm curious to see If the Overmind brain is an item.

    If so I would trade anything I have for either. You can always ask what I have in game. Korvac@laethys.
    I have a Necropolis Brain Base, but it doesn't have the Overseer's brain in it. The item itself is pretty cool, tho.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

  5. #155
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    62

    Default

    [:::::Major Need:::::]
    - Alittu Display Screen Giants
    - Vine Wall
    - Ancient Druidic Monument
    - Titan's Gate
    - Statue, Seated Justice

    [:::::Needs:::::]
    - Alittu City Wall, Long
    - Scarwood Roads
    - Corn Maze Kit
    - Treasure Room Wall Reliefs

    [:::::Major Wants:::::]
    - Hailol Rotunda
    - Death's Door
    - Morban Meat Tree

    [:::::Wants:::::]
    - Large White Flagstone Facades
    - Lamp Trees
    - Open/Closed Carts

    I have many items I can trade for your help to give you at least equal or greater value in return for these items. Just message me in game @ Dimensions@faeblight

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Dimensions; 05-25-2017 at 05:44 PM.

  6. #156
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    *sobs*

    DOES ANYONE HAVE MY OWL?!

    The "WTT" Want To Trade - Dimensions - Project-2017-04-24_220332.jpg

    Please ping Raelskye@Faeblight if you do!

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  7. #157
    Plane Walker BlytheElf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    413

    Default Laughing Tree?

    I've burned through almost 1000 affinity on lures and..no luck! So..here to ask if anyone has a Laughing Tree for sale or trade?

    If you've got one for sale, let me know how much! (I have no idea what they last sold for but willing to pay it!)

    For trade...I have a handful of items from the Alittu boxes and fishing (examples - Alittu Dim Key, Charmer's Cauldera Key, Alittu Display Screen Giant, Alittu Control Desk Large and small, Ornate Kelari Temple, Hailol Rotunda, Large Aia Stain Glass Disply, Kelari Open Towers etc) There's more but..just trying to list those that seem to be more valuable. If there's something from Stan's lure or Alittu loot table I haven't listed but you need..let me know (I fished up plenty that wasn't a laughing tree!) lol

    You can pm me here, or in-game as Blythe@Faeblight ..thanks!
    Last edited by BlytheElf; 06-13-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale - Starry, Kelari Sands

  8. #158
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Blythe, I might have one in Rael's storage dim. Let me take a quick look.

    EDIT: Yes, I have one. I'm willing to sell/trade it because it's not immediately earmarked for a dim project. Give a yell to Raelskye@Faeblight and we'll work something out.

    EDIT #2: BTW, looks like they were going for about 200p each the last time they were on the AH about a month ago.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 06-13-2017 at 04:16 PM.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  9. #159
    Plane Walker BlytheElf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Blythe, I might have one in Rael's storage dim. Let me take a quick look.

    EDIT: Yes, I have one. I'm willing to sell/trade it because it's not immediately earmarked for a dim project. Give a yell to Raelskye@Faeblight and we'll work something out.

    EDIT #2: BTW, looks like they were going for about 200p each the last time they were on the AH about a month ago.
    You ROCK!! Will be in touch!!
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale - Starry, Kelari Sands

  10. #160
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    26

    Default Hello fellow dimmers!

    I'm currently looking for:

    Rectangle Onir Table x3
    Long Brevane bench x18 (i know...its gonna be killer...but when the items fits...lol)
    Brevane Chair x12

  11. #161
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightkvothe View Post
    I'm currently looking for:

    Rectangle Onir Table x3
    Long Brevane bench x18 (i know...its gonna be killer...but when the items fits...lol)
    Brevane Chair x12
    There are 3 types of onir tables that are crafted by dream weaver rectangle, square and round.
    Long Brevane Bench and Brevane Chair are fished up in Brevane/Dusken.
    Hope this helps
    Newest Dims: Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild, The Old Daly Place @Laethys

  12. #162
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    There are 3 types of onir tables that are crafted by dream weaver rectangle, square and round.
    Long Brevane Bench and Brevane Chair are fished up in Brevane/Dusken.
    Hope this helps
    Very much so!! thanks!

  13. #163
    Soulwalker Mordhreim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I need large amounts of lawnmover mushrooms of all 3 sizes on EU
    Also all kinds of "Terrace Wall" parts (segments, curves, caps, posts, stairs).

    Let me know if I can buy some or if there's any specific items you need and want to trade for :)
    Mordhreim@Gelidra

  14. #164
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhreim View Post
    I need large amounts of lawnmover mushrooms of all 3 sizes on EU
    Also all kinds of "Terrace Wall" parts (segments, curves, caps, posts, stairs).

    Let me know if I can buy some or if there's any specific items you need and want to trade for
    Mordhreim@Gelidra
    I sent you a few things remember to use the dimension channel also, ppl are usually very helpful. dimensionaddicts@zaviel (in case you don't know about it)
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts