+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Velaxis
  • 2 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Getting those elusive items

Default Getting those elusive items

Following on from my post about the not so wonderful Wonder boxes, is there anywhere where people can post to trade/buy the mystery box items? I have items in my stash dimension I doubt I'll ever use and there are things I desperately want, some of those not very glamorous! (But however unglamorous if their acquiring is down to RNG they might as well be the rarest of rare.)

As I'm fairly new to this forum, I realise this might have been discussed before, so apologies if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaxis View Post
    Following on from my post about the not so wonderful Wonder boxes, is there anywhere where people can post to trade/buy the mystery box items? I have items in my stash dimension I doubt I'll ever use and there are things I desperately want, some of those not very glamorous! (But however unglamorous if their acquiring is down to RNG they might as well be the rarest of rare.)

As I'm fairly new to this forum, I realise this might have been discussed before, so apologies if so.
    While there isn't an "official" forum for trading, posting dimension items you need and what you have to trade here is your best bet, regardless of where the items actually come from
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Thank you, Foxfire. The items I'm after particularly at the moment are the Blacksmithing Shelf with Gear and Rough-hewn Workbench with tools. I have all sorts of mystery box items lying about, which might be of use to someone, so any of you please ask, if you're after something. Job lot of shop signs, haha. ;)

I'm on the EU shard Gelidra if anyone has the shelf and bench to sell.

+ Reply to Thread