+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions and Dimension Items

Well I finally updated the PTS and decided I'd better learn about the minions thing. So last night I played around and must admit, I think this is another winner. Very fun and addicting!

My minions are only levels 1-4 so I'll have to play around some more before they can head off on longer adventures.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I am completely hooked on the minions. I have been playing Archeage for farming was not able to stop. Read this post went to see what the fuss is about a few days ago. Only went to AA for a few min today to pay taxes then left again. Love love love minions. I already know where every void stone I get is going muahaha.

This is what i got from todays minions adventure on pts:

never saw it before...could be new...could be also box only.

Atraius // Olli

I still haven't downloaded PTS >.<

But now that NT is live, I'm loving Minions! I've had a couple of dimension adventures come up already, it's quite fun sending them off while I am questing, this has to be one of the best features for dimensioneers yet!

I do have one question, haven't found the answer yet, how many levels do they have?

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #65

All current minions can get to level 25.

I'm implementing a change that will save everyone some bag space, too. Instead of directly receiving a bunch of dimension items when you claim your dimension adventure rewards, you'll receive a Stash instead.

Dimension item Stashes are stackable boxes that contain the same dimension items and Attainium you'd get from the adventures you completed. There are 12 Stashes, one for each of the six star results for both Long and Promotional dimension adventures.
    Lisa Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post

I'm implementing a change that will save everyone some bag space, too. Instead of directly receiving a bunch of dimension items when you claim your dimension adventure rewards, you'll receive a Stash instead.

Dimension item Stashes are stackable boxes that contain the same dimension items and Attainium you'd get from the adventures you completed. There are 12 Stashes, one for each of the six star results for both Long and Promotional dimension adventures.
    Thank you for the info.

Ow, I like the sound of that, stashes!

Drowns in artifacts and dim items.....*hugs minions tightly*...I wuvz you lil guys
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Drowns in artifacts and dim items.....*hugs minions tightly*...I wuvz you lil guys
    Such a cute post....it brought a big grin to my face this morning! I wuvz all my lil guys too
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

I agree, I love them, and I must collect all of them!

Oh, that's a MUCH improved system! Thanks Faratha! <3
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

I have now 3 addictions... dimensions, looking for shinies and minions!!!!!!!! I am counting the hours when I can go home and check on my minions! LOL I have 11 minions so far and 5 adventure slots... Oh and Bloop is already lvl 18 woot

Wait... what is this thread about? hehe
    Last edited by Agrona77; 10-29-2014 at 08:39 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Absolutely love Minions, thanks to to the team for the great idea. I hope we see a Faratha Multi Dimensional Minion that sips tea while racing around dreaming up Dimension and Crafting epicness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5