+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions and Dimension Items

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    There was another dimension adventure for me today, and I got: a leaning narrowleaf (mystery box item), 3 wood beam cubes, a copper teapot, long red stairs and a round grey boulder

Edit: almost forgot to say, but today I got my credits refunded as well
    Awesome!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #47

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Many, many props to Faratha, Gingers and the rest of the team as regards minions, at least on my part.
    Glad you all are enjoying it! I can't speak for the others but for me, the UI was really fun to make.

Did you see that the credit-only adventures can now be paid for with aventurine (that's the currency you earn by doing adventures) as well? I hope they will keep it that way!

Rift Chaser

I think the minions is shaping up to become a real fun addition to the game. Always this little spark of excitement, what did i get this time. A bit like opening a present.
    Getting dim items through it is great fun, especially when they are things that aren't readily available. Like mystery box items or rarer more expensive stuff. Also the odd item here and there really sparks creativity. A oww... I got an X, i wonder what I can do with it. Making my creative idea fit the things I get and might otherwise not have gotten/bought or simply didn't think about getting.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Awww, I am not lucky with dimension adventures on the PTS lol. I hurried an 8 hour adventure with crafting mats (with aventurine, not credits lol) so I could send another pet on the new 8 hour dimension adventure. So far so good. But upon checking some 8 hours later, there was another update, and I got notoriety stuff instead, and no dim items *sulk*

Oh wow, I got a music box from my latest dimension adventure!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I've been noticing a lot of world drops and fishing items in my minion returns. I'm not going to lie, when I got a Lacy Elven Table, I was pretty stoked.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Today I got a few buildingblocks, and a dimension key: Shoreward Island

I also saw that the price in both credits and aventurine for the 10-hour adventures has increased a great deal. I wonder if it's going to stay that way, or if it's the same price for all adventures, of maybe a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    Today I got a few buildingblocks, and a dimension key: Shoreward Island

I also saw that the price in both credits and aventurine for the 10-hour adventures has increased a great deal. I wonder if it's going to stay that way, or if it's the same price for all adventures, of maybe a different one?
    This close to launch, it's a pretty safe bet that what you're seeing is what we'll get, and it's a trend that prices will be high on launch, because it's better for them from a PR perspective to lower prices than have to raise them. It is subject to change, however, and feedback on the PTS threads about prices might be a better place to post that feedback than this dusty corner of the forums (which I'm pretty sure no one from Trion even reads, given the amount of feedback WE get).

Baradara@Greybriar

This close to launch, it's a pretty safe bet that what you're seeing is what we'll get, and it's a trend that prices will be high on launch, because it's better for them from a PR perspective to lower prices than have to raise them. It is subject to change, however, and feedback on the PTS threads about prices might be a better place to post that feedback than this dusty corner of the forums (which I'm pretty sure no one from Trion even reads, given the amount of feedback WE get).
    That's a good point, the PR perspective one. And I was only wondering as I'm not accustomed to being on a PTS, nothing more. It will be what it will be, and I'll deal with it. The main thing I was excited about was getting a dimension key from an adventure, the rest was just an observation

10 Hour mission netted a Dimension Key: Infinity Gate! (which is actually a great dimension to work with, if you haven't tried it)

Minion was level 12, but I can't remember which one it was...

Along with the key was a Spikepod-Topped Hedge (Box only) and a Long Ashoran Mountainside (world drop), along with the normal stuff that you can buy off the shop.

Still begging and pleading for some sort of account-wide storage!
    Last edited by Feendish; 10-13-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Baradara@Greybriar

Still begging and pleading for some sort of account-wide storage!
    As long as they don't do it the way ESO does! There all your characters share the same bank, so in effect you only get the amount of space one character would normally have and that's it. I'm not sure how this could be implemented in Rift to really be beneficial but if it could translate to more space and not less, then I'm definitely all for it
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Chaser

As for shared storage. A shared bankvault unlockable (for credits probably), instead off all bank slots shared could be an idea. That way characters all have their own bankspace, and can have varying amounts, depending on what that character unlocked. And one vault where you can put stuff you would like to share among characters liek craft materials. Granted means less shared storage, and a bit more logistics. But it would ensure plenty banspace for personal use and would take care of soulbound (not placable in shared) and personal stuff remaining only visible to the correct character, so avoid cluttering on the interface.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Glad you all are enjoying it! I can't speak for the others but for me, the UI was really fun to make.
    Even i do like minions...yes...the one thats always complaining abaout everyone and everything.^^

Atraius // Olli

Boy do I have alot of catching up to do. I am very excited .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast