Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Kahlann
  • 1 Post By Zillaan
  • 2 Post By Kahlann
  • 1 Post By Ralitza

Thread: Spirits of the seasons

Plane Touched

Default Spirits of the seasons

A long, long time ago I started this dim, forgot about it and did other things. Took a break from rift, but when I saw the movies Epic and 5 legends (not sure if it is called that in english) I was inspired to try finish what I started out.
    The idea is a magical land where all 4 seasons exist at once and the inhabitants that live there. I wanted to make an avatar for each season. Each season has its own elves and colours/plants. Ofc there is a council to oversee it all.

Special thanks to my guildmate Jaimec for fishing up the majority of those elven tables and all those dimensioneers who donated them as well!
    Thanks people!

shard: zaviel
    owner: draconas

again, i can't add pictures
    What am i doing wrong? I press manage attachments, add files and then what??? isnt there supposed to be a dir of my pc showing in that field then cos nothing happens.

WOW! I'll bet all the lil critters in here were fun to build - lol
    I think I liked the "horse flies" the most, although the white unicorn was beautiful!
    What an awesome concept.
    To other visitors, I suggest you explore this DIM fully - alot of hidden gems
    I loved it.
    Thanks, and keep building!

So this is where all those elven tables went! Mindblowing dimension! Love every part of it especially summer, the colors are so beautiful! And of course your skill at character morphing is unmatched. That unicorn is the king of all. A true beauty.

That unicorn was indeed beautiful. but the trees got me. I loved all the faces on the trees. Well done!
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Just had a look at it, and it's very cool I like the area with the unicorn best I think, but there's a lot of cool stuff in the entire dimension! My favorite detail is the tiny elf relaxing in the gazebo, arms behind his head and all. that's just awesome

Really enjoyed looking at this too. Loved the little mushroom houses and all the fairy creatures. The elemental flying horses are inspired too, and using one of those frozen people as a rider was great. Great fun to explore and come across all those strange creatures you've created.

Plane Touched

now it works

Spirits of the seasons-2014-09-21_113249.jpg

Spirits of the seasons-2014-09-21_113328.jpg

Spirits of the seasons-2014-09-21_113400.jpg

Spirits of the seasons-2014-09-21_113536.jpg

Spirits of the seasons-2014-09-21_113642.jpg

Looks wonderful I will have to take a look tonight

Beautiful! I absolutely love the unicorn and the avatars of the seasons sat on the thrones! Infact, all the figure morphs are incredible! And those elven tables make seriously good pathways too
    Another fantastic dimension, can't wait to see what you build next!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I visited last night, and really had a lot of fun exploring in there and looking for all those super neat creature morphs. Amazing work!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Wow! Just when I thought I couldn't be amazed anymore with this dim, I would turn the corner & be amazed all over again. Just incredible. You are a morphing genius. Please keep building!

Plane Touched

Thank you all for your touring

Love it...table city...you're crazy :P

The unicorn...simply fantastic

+ Reply to Thread