+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BlackZodiac
  • 1 Post By BlackZodiac

Thread: A desperate plea for help

Default A desperate plea for help

Since they changed the graphics to low rendering and now have to reset everything each time you log in!......I have a serious issue when it comes to setting it all up. I have a killer computer and high graphics was always on and never had a problem whatsoever....

But now I want it back the way it was and I do not know the exact settings I had before to make everything perfect again

Can someone who has the perfect settings, post a screenshot of theirs? Its killing me to figure out which ones I need and I cant dim build without it. These low rendering settings are KILLING ME! and I log from alt to alt to get things and such, only to have to reset it all up again!

Please my fellow dim builds, help me lol

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I don't know if this will help you, but here's what I run with, at all times except during big zone events...
    A desperate plea for help-2014-09-11_223908.jpg

Hope it helps.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I don't know if this will help you, but here's what I run with, at all times except during big zone events...
    Attachment 20085

Hope it helps.
    Thank you so much! I am a guy and all about visuals and definitely needed for me when building

If I could hug you right now I give you a huge hug

Hmm..I cant get the Terrace Pond to give off reflective surfaces again. Alot of the lighting for special effects is also diminished.

I have been noticing some weird stuff happening lately with my graphics, lighting and other dreamweaver type stuff not showing until I get very close, or taking a few seconds to show up at all even standing right on them.

I played around with my settings a bit, and even at max settings which my pc has no problem with as long as I'm not in conquest hehe... they still aren't showing up all the time, sometimes they show up just fine too though.

The whole game has been a bit laggy lately, I was just blaming it on Archage
    Atmospherik - 60 Rogue on Faeblight

<La Nostra Famiglia>
    Check out my Dimensions FallingWat3r - a tribute to Frank Lloyd Wright,
    and The Tower House on Faeblight

I logged on last night after submitting a ticket the day before and they must have fixed my problem. I log in now without the low rendering and my settings stay the same, np matter how many Times I log in and out. Glad it's fixed because the lack of details was KILLING me. Can't dim build without it

+ Reply to Thread