• 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Oliia
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Another one finished

Shadowlander

Default Another one finished

My alt Julna has another dimension on Wolfsbane . Called Cabin Rental. There is a story behind this one. My family and I would start packing our stuff in October for the "Family Vacation". We always went to the same place every year in Tennesee. Everyone else in the campground also went every year so we got to know and grow up with a lot of different people. My family always rented out the double cabin because it had two big rooms in it and there was a door that separated the rooms so it was like having one big cabin. All of the cabins were decorated the same. One of the family's would bring a big screen so that we could watch home movies on it. And at the end of the vacation everyone would pitch in some wood and we would have a big bon-fire in the square before we left the next day. We always had a wonderful time and wonderful memories. I hope you all enjoy stopping by.

What a sweet story, thank you for sharing with us. I will stop in and check it out soon, it sounds great.

Sounds like wonderful memories and reminded me of a similar family vacation, where we rented a cabin for a few weeks in the Black Forest. It was one of those triangle looking houses, where the roof touches the ground.

I can't wait to check out your dim, Oliia!

Very charming story and dimension, Oliia! It has been many years since I was on a camping trip and your dimension makes me want to go again. I could really spend some quality time in those lounge chairs!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Very charming story and dimension, Oliia! It has been many years since I was on a camping trip and your dimension makes me want to go again. I could really spend some quality time in those lounge chairs!
    Thank you so much Foxfire I really enjoyed decorating it and yes it brought back a lot of memories.

I enjoyed your dimension, the buildings you used are perfect for this base dimension. My favorites things were your BBQ's, the fountain, the bonfire, and the overall layout. Very nice, a great summer getaway spot.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 09-11-2014 at 08:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread