+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Atraius
  • 1 Post By Atraius
  • 4 Post By Faratha
  • 1 Post By Raluar
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion u need to fix this pls!!!

Default Trion u need to fix this pls!!!

OK...a few days ago i posted an error with interactive items.

no response on facebook or here...

now i see there a simular threads with other interactive items like nico the bartender...or statues or the pvp dim items or the dreamweaver station etc pp...

TRION PLS DO SOMETHING!

patch after patch and still no fix? I payed money for these items! real money!

i wanted to start a new dimension concept based on some interactive items...i can throw the concept away without these items. dimensioning means all to me in rift. without that the game is almost unplayable...so again!

PLS TRION FIX THIS SHT....! ((((((((

problems with statues:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4883600

Problems with nico
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...lems-nico.html

more interactive item errors
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...e-weekend.html
    more status: unfixed

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

We're on it.

Thank you for your patience while we fix this super-annoying bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Atraius View Post
    patch after patch and still no fix? I payed money for these items! real money!

i wanted to start a new dimension concept based on some interactive items...i can throw the concept away without these items. dimensioning means all to me in rift. without that the game is almost unplayable...so again!

PLS TRION FIX THIS SHT....! ((((((((
    I'm sure that you noticed the 3 threads you posted all contain a 100% working workaround that takes all of 2seconds longer than just clicking the item? While it is an annoying bug, hardly makes it unplayable, even if all you do is dimentions.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Default Facebook

'no response on Facebook' - Is there a blog on FB?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by DmgIncGM View Post
    'no response on Facebook' - Is there a blog on FB?
    Facebook is used to share not interact though many players do among themselves not enough hours in the hour I suspect. There is a Rift Blog once again no interaction and Twitter you'll find news sent out and the occasional interaction. Here on forums is the best place for a response though not mandatory and GM tickets if problems. Its pre-3.0 and ArcheAge as well as big things in Trove and Defiance. Phew bet its busy.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-05-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Shadowlander

Hi, in the threads posted above are some good tricks to make statues and other interactive items work, but do somebody have an idea how i can scale terrain paints? I tried to scale it with toolbox, with DT, about the items list and so on, but it don't work....is there another trick for these specific items?

Sorry if it was posted in another thread and I havn`t seen it till now, but I really really need terrain paints on minimum scale.
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

As far as I know you cant re-size terrain paints, and it was discussed on this thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ion-items.html

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Hi. You used one of my recent threads, so I thought I should point out that you posted this after I posted that my issue was indeed fixed. I wish you had of scrolled down past my original post. You would have seen me thanking someone for helping me fix my issue. It was an extremely easy work around, & it's not at all inconvenient. At least, not in my opinion.

I think Trion does pretty well in general fixing known issues. During the rare times when they can't get right on it, there is always someone from the community who throws in a fix for you. Really.....if dims are all there is for you in Rift, it's not so bad to have to do a quick little jury rig to fix it, is it? I understand it can be annoying, but you can indeed get around it most of the time.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Shadowlander

I read the tooltip too but i thought it's just a mistake because i have two scaled terrain paints in my dimensions (One in Paradise Valley (maximum) and one in Cabin in the Woods (minimum) and I thought I can scale the other ones too.^^ And it's not only me, some other dimensionbuilders of my guild, ok there are just three others, but espeacially Chulia has so many scaled terrain paints, so I thought it's a bug.

(And the GM i told about the "bug" don't enlightened me.^^)

I am confused...are you sure it don't work?
    Last edited by Raluar; 09-09-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred

I understand about the terrain paints Raluar. When I first started building dims you could scale them larger or smaller once they were set down. However, recently I noticed you can only get them slightly larger. I'm not sure if this a bug or not or the item was changed.

By the way, I loved your "Cabin in the Woods" dim & wrote about it on Dimensiontouring.com

Shadowlander

Ok so I think I have to wait for another answer of a GM if it's a bug or not, because I wait since weeks to finish Cabin in the Woods.

I've seen your article about Cabin in the Woods, some days ago, I was so addicted to my new build, so I don't take a look at the DTC and the Forum for some days.^^ Thank you for this nice article, I'm happy that you like it and that you recognize the movie. I wanted to build the ballet girl but it was to hard to build, the face was easy, but the graceful body was to hard.^^
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)

Looks like this is getting fixed in today's hotfix:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4894212
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Facebook is used to share not interact though many players do among themselves not enough hours in the hour I suspect. There is a Rift Blog once again no interaction and Twitter you'll find news sent out and the occasional interaction. Here on forums is the best place for a response though not mandatory and GM tickets if problems. Its pre-3.0 and ArcheAge as well as big things in Trove and Defiance. Phew bet its busy.
    ...sharing information is also a way of interacting...anyway..thx trion for fixing it^^

+ Reply to Thread