+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Manasha

Thread: Copper Sage Statue

Default Copper Sage Statue

Anyone have this for sale? I would really appreciate it if someone did so I can finalize my Dimension.
    Rycon LvL 65 Rogue
    Honey Badger of HK
    www.revenanceguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by RyconRift View Post
    Anyone have this for sale? I would really appreciate it if someone did so I can finalize my Dimension.
    They are extremely rare, together with the Copper Hammerwielding Statue. Ive been posting in /60 chat for 1/2 a day offering 3k plat but no response

;(

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

I have the hammer one, but yeah.... totally want the copper sage statue.
    Rycon LvL 65 Rogue
    Honey Badger of HK
    www.revenanceguild.com

Copper Sage is on the Faeblight Auction house (well it was last night!) for 2k.

2k, that's ridiculous, I certainly hope no one would support that kind of price gouging by purchasing it.

I know right. It wasn't until recently that the Guardian Statues came down to under 1k on my server.

Shield of Telara

It appears that someone did buy it. When I went to see if anyone bought it it was already gone. I saw one on the AH about a month ago for 500. I did buy it after trying to talk myself out of it (glad I did, feel like I got a good deal now). It is a very nice statue and there really isn't a lot of items like this in the game to get. Luckily, I got the dwarf one when I was thinking about buying massive amounts of mystery boxes and bought some to test them out. After I saw the bad vs. good ratio on items I quit buying them.

It is a shame that no one wants to buy a lot of the mystery boxes. I know there was a post begging them to fix the boxes to give more good items. But they didn't, so not many people buy the mystery boxes, making these items very rare in game. So it would not surprise me if someone would pay 2k for one. I am not going to lie, if I did not have one already I might have been tempted to buy it.
    Last edited by Manasha; 09-10-2014 at 03:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread