+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 3 Post By Afflaq

Thread: None of the Dimension item sites list the vendor

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209

    Default None of the Dimension item sites list the vendor

    I've been to all of the damn dimension item sites looking to find the name of the vendor to buy the "24 hour kit" from, for "Time of Day" dimension items.

    They list it as vendor purchased, but never tell me which vendor. I've been to all the vendors, and checked the store. Nothing.

    Can anyone here tell me where it is purchased from? The dimension sites are useless.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maihes View Post
    I've been to all of the damn dimension item sites looking to find the name of the vendor to buy the "24 hour kit" from, for "Time of Day" dimension items.

    They list it as vendor purchased, but never tell me which vendor. I've been to all the vendors, and checked the store. Nothing.

    Can anyone here tell me where it is purchased from? The dimension sites are useless.
    It's on the store, under interactive.

    To find: Dimensions>Interactive>Tool
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    It's on the store, under interactive.

    To find: Dimensions>Interactive>Tool
    Thank you sir.

    I looked there before, but somehow missed it. Much appreciated.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Hehehehe @ Sir =p

    And yea, when in doubt, check the Rift store!

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser JaydedRIft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    The dimension section of the Rift store needs an overall search feature that doesn't require you to know the exact section the item is in. Please Trion?

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Afflaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    The dimension section of the Rift store needs an overall search feature that doesn't require you to know the exact section the item is in. Please Trion?
    I am so on board with this^.

    I know I have spent some time in the search bar going through all the sections looking for an item.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts