+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Tuasemper
  • 1 Post By Faratha

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Problems With Nico

Default Problems With Nico

I'm running into a problem with Nico. Every time I place him, he faces east. I need him to face southwest. I have left the dim & come right back, several times. I have picked him up & placed him, & told him to stay, several times. I have logged out then back in, several times. I have placed a stone tile & made it big enough to fit him & his goodies. I held shift & rotated it all to face southwest, but it only makes him jump on top of the keg. After leaving & coming back, his things are facing southwest, but he is stubbornly facing east. In a fit of rage, I have even placed his things, including the stone tile I graciously loaned to him, in the air just to see how he liked that. But he only stayed on the ground.

Starting to think maybe I should take my top off or something. Maybe he'd do what I want then. OH! Maybe I should place Maliana over there??

Can I fix this? I failed to mention, this is in the wide open. There is nothing around him. I want to build around him, but he needs to cooperate & face the right bloody way. I also have no addons for dims that could be interfering.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

According to this, if you select Nico through the placed item list and move him that way, he should stay put like a good, beer-serving boy.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you tenfold!! That worked indeed! He'll be whippin 'em up for me in no time now.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

All of our fancy dimension items (where you place one object, like a statue base, then one or more other objects/NPCs spawn around it) are having this issue.

Please use the workaround until we are able to resolve it.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread