• 1 Post By Oliia
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Finally finished..=)

Shadowlander

Default Finally finished..=)

Please come take a look at my alts (Julna) dimension "Midnite swim?" it is on wolfsbane and let me know what you think, thank you.

Shadowlander

Finally finished..=)-2014-08-30_190852.jpgFinally finished..=)-2014-08-30_190608.jpgFinally finished..=)-2014-08-30_191012.jpg

some pictures I think I did this right.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Looks nice! I love treehouses. I will check it out this weekend.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit to your dimension. Really got a kick out of the fish fry and the fire pit. I hung out with Nico until he ran out of beer, and tried to give Gartyn some fishing tips, but he didn't listen.

Great job!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Your pictures look great! I'll be stopping by for a closer look this weekend!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I enjoyed my visit to your dimension. Really got a kick out of the fish fry and the fire pit. I hung out with Nico until he ran out of beer, and tried to give Gartyn some fishing tips, but he didn't listen.

Great job!
    Thank you so much Feendish for visiting I really enjoy decorating these dimensions. I am starting on a new one details later.

It's very dark in this dim (well of course it is, it's midnight pff ), so it was difficult for me to find some parts, so I had to go back and check again. Some ramps are easy to miss. I liked it all very much, nice work with the details. My favorite parts are the amazing parrot and her nestful of eggs, the dreamcatcher above the bed, and all the fishies swimming everywhere : )

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    It's very dark in this dim (well of course it is, it's midnight pff ), so it was difficult for me to find some parts, so I had to go back and check again. Some ramps are easy to miss. I liked it all very much, nice work with the details. My favorite parts are the amazing parrot and her nestful of eggs, the dreamcatcher above the bed, and all the fishies swimming everywhere : )
    Well dang, I missed the parrot!! It really is hard to see in there....but I've got to go back and find that bird now!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

This reminded me of nights of campfires at the beach, very nicely done.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Thank you so much Seyler ! I know there is still a lot of work that I need to do with the details but it is my first dimension and believe me I have learned a lot from it. I don't know why it is so dark in there for you I can see everything just fine but maybe cause I am use to it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    This reminded me of nights of campfires at the beach, very nicely done.
    Thank you Nouvae I so like the beach at night it just makes everything so cozy.

Maybe while it's public use one of the other time items to show it up a bit more? 8 or 10pm maybe?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

You could use some of the dream weaver spot lights, to highlight certain items that are easily overlooked when it's dark in a dim. They will only shine their light in a small circle and shouldn't take away from the overall midnight feel.

I can't wait to check out your dim!

+ Reply to Thread