+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Welcome to Dimensionerd City! (Dimensiondevil@Wolfsbane)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Welcome to Dimensionerd City! (Dimensiondevil@Wolfsbane)

It's 4:00 am and the streets are nearly empty. Hop on the subway and come see how the city prepares to face a new day! Dimensionerds will recognize a few of the businesses and there are kooky morphs to see. Here are a couple of screenshots of Dimensionerd City by Dimensiondevil@Wolfsbane.

Welcome to Dimensionerd City! (Dimensiondevil@Wolfsbane)-2014-08-28_215249.jpgWelcome to Dimensionerd City! (Dimensiondevil@Wolfsbane)-2014-08-28_215154.jpg

Be sure to look up! Much of the city is high above the streets! If you are a careful explorer, you'll find roof access doors where you can sneak up to the rooftops to get a bird's eye view of Dimensionerd City!

Hope you enjoy it!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Plane Touched

Awesome, loved the cleaning car, the drunk and the jumper!
    Must be a rich city to have marble waste bins

Wonderful idea of adding the rift dim sites in there !

I found 2 stairs up, but i saw stairs leading down from the blue ish building with the bells, though I missed the access up.

The cubes in the corner sticking out of the windows? At first I thought they were meant to jump to the roof but I kept falling off. Now maybe I think they are airconditioners?

Really worth visiting!

All I have to say is WOW. This dimension is amazing, I love it. I havent been wowed at a dimension for awhile. This one is just so much different from what I usually see, very creative, I love all the detail you've put into, especially the automobiles. Definitely worth seeing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    I found 2 stairs up, but i saw stairs leading down from the blue ish building with the bells, though I missed the access up.
    There are actually 3 roof access doors with stairs up to a rooftop view of the city. I'm afraid I was sneaky and the church (building with bells) only has fake stairs to the bell tower!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    The cubes in the corner sticking out of the windows? At first I thought they were meant to jump to the roof but I kept falling off. Now maybe I think they are airconditioners?
    Yep, window A/C units! Thank you so much for visiting.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    All I have to say is WOW. This dimension is amazing, I love it. I havent been wowed at a dimension for awhile. This one is just so much different from what I usually see, very creative, I love all the detail you've put into, especially the automobiles. Definitely worth seeing!
    Thank you very much! I sometimes wonder about myself ... I mean, morphing a Ferrari or Corvette would be super cool and impressive, but no, I morph a delivery truck!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Thank you very much! I sometimes wonder about myself ... I mean, morphing a Ferrari or Corvette would be super cool and impressive, but no, I morph a delivery truck!
    And a street sweeper, which is pretty badass. Great work again, Diva!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wow you already have a new one up so fast And an extraordinary one judging from the pics and the comments, this will be my first stop in the game today!

Wonderful work! I really like that you spawn right in the DTC headquarters, complete with map, laptops, backpacks, camera, binoculars and thermos. There are so many buildings and each one is different, with some amazingly inventive decorations. Love the websites' idea, love the vehicles, the lamps, the dumpsters, everything! And especially the characters which are so lifelike... I could go on and on. This is a must see for everyone!
    Last edited by Seyler; 08-29-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Nice ,..
    this is on my visit list for the weekend , looking forward to trying to get the jumper to come down - (inserts 3rd eye blind "jumper" song here) hehe
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Another fantastic Diva build! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, can't wait to see this one!

But....how the heck do you produce this stuff so FAST???? Inquiring minds want to know...:P
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Spud has done it again! I just love all your wonderful and whacky and imaginative creations! Can't wait to get home and take a stroll through "our" (dimensionerd's) city!

Diva really outdid herself this time! The queen of Morphing. One word: Outstanding!!

You are all too kind! It's gonna go to my head and then I'll need a virtual limousine (ooo morph idea), a bodyguard (ooo morph idea and daydream inducer), a personal stylist (ooo morph idea), and an entourage (ooo morph idea)!

Absolutely incredible Diva! Amazing idea to make a city for all the dimension site headquarters and I just love all your character morphs, especially the drunk in the alley and the jumper! Your sense of humour is awesome, you never fail to make me laugh
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Absolutely incredible Diva! Amazing idea to make a city for all the dimension site headquarters and I just love all your character morphs, especially the drunk in the alley and the jumper! Your sense of humour is awesome, you never fail to make me laugh
    Thank you so much, Rali! Sharing a chuckle is always my favorite outcome from building a dimension! A laugh = 100 votes (at least!),

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast