+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Dimension items - loyalty rewards

Default Dimension items - loyalty rewards

I've noticed that all the items you can buy from the loyalty rewards are soulbound (bind on pickup). Can they, however, be put in someone else's dimension if you have the permissions for it? If so, what happens if the other person tries to interact with the item? Can they move it? Pick it up?

Or can they only be put in a dimension you personally own?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofeternity View Post
    I've noticed that all the items you can buy from the loyalty rewards are soulbound (bind on pickup). Can they, however, be put in someone else's dimension if you have the permissions for it? If so, what happens if the other person tries to interact with the item? Can they move it? Pick it up?

Or can they only be put in a dimension you personally own?
    Soulbound items belong only to you and can only be placed in a dimension that you own, regardless of permissions.

If you try putting the items in someone else's dimensions--even your alt's--it won't be allowed to be placed, and if your alt comes in your dimension, they can't pick the items up.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh, that's a bit disappointing then. Thanks for the quick reply!

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofeternity View Post
    Oh, that's a bit disappointing then. Thanks for the quick reply!
    It's a PITA really.... I have some alts who could really USE the autumn trees.... but they can't have them.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

while your main may not be able to "give" items to your alts, THEY should be able to access them from the store themselves. When i create an alt - they have access to all the same loyalty rewards as my main - as well they get sent all the loyalty items in the mail.
    now - i am not sure if it is because I created the alts on a different server....

Loyalty is account bound, so yes you can buy/claim the items on whichever character you like. The reason they're soulbound, is that if they weren't, you could just make alts, claim the items, give them to your main, delete your alt and start over again.
    Last edited by Ailene; 08-27-2014 at 08:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread