+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post

Soulwalker

Default Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post

Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post
    • This is an offer for a Dimensional item design!
      The item can be used in many ways such as balconies and front pouches
      If you Want to feel fancy enough you can ever decorate around your property with it.
      So what do you the people of Rift think of an Item like this? Comment below!
    (all Photos Below)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post-post.jpeg   Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post-photo1.jpeg   Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post-railing.jpeg   Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post-railing2.jpeg  

Well, I like it! Already have a BUNCH of ideas for using it (some of them not even for fences etc!)

Very nice, would be great if we could have it!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanaichi View Post
    Dimensional Item: Marble Fence/Post
    • This is an offer for a Dimensional item design!
      The item can be used in many ways such as balconies and front pouches
      If you Want to feel fancy enough you can ever decorate around your property with it.
      So what do you the people of Rift think of an Item like this? Comment below!
    (all Photos Below)
    I normally build my own. The designs you can come up with making such are more rewarding, instead of a placement item.

Honestly there are so many things related to that item I do not see that in our dim building future. But then again trion always tosses us surprises once in awhile ;)

+ Reply to Thread