+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MILLENIUM FALCON (zaviel)

Plane Touched

Default MILLENIUM FALCON (zaviel)

Hey all, I have been sitting on this dim for a while now and finally decided to finish it, though differently than I had intended. I wanted to do a structure from the inside for a change, but the entry spawn item doesn't work properly most of the time. So, I had to make changes for those people (like me) who keep falling through the floors and end up in oblivion or stuck.

The intention is that you spawn inside the Falcon but in case you don't you hopefully end up in a small part of Mos Espa and find your way into the storage bay.
    Before you start walking, please wait a few seconds for everything to render. You should either see a metal corridor (falcon) or a black stone wall (mos espa)

The Captain, his crew and passengers will welcome you aboard

edit: owner is Carrla
    Enjoy your stay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MILLENIUM FALCON (zaviel)-2014-08-23_185834.jpg  
    Last edited by Kahlann; 08-23-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Lol!! That R2D2!!! nice job!

i liked it a lot! not your avarage dimension!

Opz

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

So glad you finished it, it's beyond words amazing. The frustration was worth it! Just have to stand in the Falcon for a long while taking all the details in, every button, corner and pipe is perfect and creates a flawless illusion that you are in an epic movie. Love it all and I have no idea how you do it. That engine room.... the turret... the cockpit.. all so stunning! And every character is there. Especially awesome work with the entry in my opinion, I experienced both ways, and both are great, there's even more things to see if you fall through the floor!
    Love!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved it. C3PO was spot on, and R2D2...wow.

As always, great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Absolutely incredible, I couldn't find a way to get to Mos Espa though. I think its the only time I've actually wanted to fall through the floor!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Absolutely incredible, I couldn't find a way to get to Mos Espa though. I think its the only time I've actually wanted to fall through the floor!
    Scrap that, I must be half blind! Found it
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Plane Touched

Thank you all, kind words from master builders. Glad you liked it

OMG Kahlann!!!!!! I LOVE Star Wars dims and to build the Millenium Falcon... holy crap, what an ambitious project! I will be there tonight to check it out for sure!

Awesome Dimension! Very well made & the attention to detail is amazing! Loved R2D2

So I checked it out yesterday and Kahlann was in the dim chat channel, so I could tell her (him?) hehe personally how much this dim rocks!

It is amazing and I highly recommend a visit! Well done, Kahlann, very, very well done! I freakin' LOVE it!

The details and all the people (and wookies and robots) are extremely well done! I was waiting for Chewy to do his funny roar! hahahaha

Last edited by Agrona77; 08-26-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Plane Touched

Thanks Agrona

(./whispers Agrona: I am a she )

i shall have to investigate
    i've been puzzling over how to handle a starship interior
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

Plane Touched

If you are interested on ship interior, I know of another one; a star trek ship on an american server. The same guys that did beetlejuice. It is very good and I am terrible at remembering names......

Plane Touched

found it,

Greybriar, kalrei &afflaq Star trek

Default Screenshot with R2D2 ?

Great dim well done i am just glad the hyperdrive wasn't busted we had some ale we need to get to nabu asap.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast