+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: Question about bounty dimension items

Default Question about bounty dimension items

When the bounty artifacts were introduced, I saw images of trophies; wall-mounted heads of certain creatures. I assumed those were the rewards for completing sets, and they seemed like a perfect addition to any well-respected hunting lodge or manor house.

I've since completed two sets; first, the fox set, for which I got... a bird call. The second, the dragon whelp, for which I got... nothing.

Now, I understand the bird call was just a reward for completing the first set... but what am I missing? Do only some sets have rewards? Do I need a certain amount of completed sewts before the trophy heads are available? Do they not exist? Do I need to buy them from the store, and the sets just unlock them (like buying dimension items after completing artifact sets from dungeons)?

Thanks for any clarification

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

If you look at the achievements for bounties, you'll see that the dimension rewards come at certain benchmarks, like 10, 20, etc. completed bounties.

I'm not sure if more will unlock after you get the achievement, I haven't seen them on the store, where trophy items can usually be found.

Given how much the unlocked rewards from unstable sets cost if you choose to buy a second reward, I'd also be a little bit scared to see how much a second bounty head would cost.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Ah, thanks. So I just have to repeat this eight more times to see a reward? That's effectively sucked all the fun out of this little game-within-a-game.
    Last edited by Vaishevik; 08-21-2014 at 08:18 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishevik View Post
    Ah, thanks. So I just have to repeat this eight more times to see a reward? That's effectively sucked all the fun out of this little game-within-a-game.
    He he. I hear you on that. I've only collected a couple of bounty sets and they're not much of a priority for me in large part because of the costs of the artifacts themselves (my RNG is abysmal on drops. I've gotten more trophies on my alt on the EU side that I can't send to my NA main than I've ever seen drop on my main).

As far as unstable rewards go, one flower does not go very far no matter how pretty the bugs are so I haven't even been pushing too hard for those.
    Last edited by Feendish; 08-21-2014 at 09:53 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread