+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)

Default Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)

A new hideout for the Members of Apotheosys is a fact!

When the guild reached level 25 we unlocked 1 of the most epic places (for me atleast) in Rift. Halls of Shaping. This is a fraction of the level 50 instance "Hammerknell", The most detailed and awesome raid-dungeon made so far.

The whole dimension has a story to it and everything is there for a reason. I might convince Yobi to write a lore on it IF pplz are interested in it. I'm not that good at telling epic story's , im sorry

Entrance with the guildsign
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-aposign.jpg

Next to the entrance we stationed our Defensive Tripod to keep baddies out!
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-robot.jpg

In the center of the Dimension where most of the light shines, we grow our herbs/shrooms
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-garden.jpg

When You take the first elevator up you will see the portal we build after we stole the technique from Volan in Infinity Gate.
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-infinitygate.jpg

Everything within the dimension is connected with corridors and walkways. Some walkways can even take you to hidden places within the dimension, so keep an eye out
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-corridors.jpg

Yobiraion got his own balcony to encourage his horde before fighting new threaths within Telara
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-balcony.jpg

The brave warriors and rogues got their own corner to phisically and mentally prepare for upcomming battles. They can Forge new weapons or create poison coatings for their blades
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-melee.jpg

Also the casters got their own corner where they can study new spells and gather up power collected by the powercrystal.
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-magic.jpg

All the way up the 2nd elevator there is a Dummy arena where spells can be put to the test
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-toplevel.jpg
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-arena.jpg

After a raid inside our dimension some parts of it got demolished. We are repairing the last bit as we speak. The eagle will be restored soon!
    Halls of Elevation - Apotheosys Guild Dimension (Typhiria)-scaffold.jpg

Thats it ! enough peeking!

If i tickled your curiosity and you would like to see it with your own eyes log on to @Tyhiria (or create an lowlevel)

Dimension Name: Halls of Elevation

This is the first of MANY dimensions i will build and i hope you enjoy it as much exploring it as i did building it.

We will speak soon!

Opz

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

This looks to be yet another amazing guild dimension! I will definitely have to hop over there to get a closer look!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Plane Walker

Opz... I mean Magneto, the dimension is on another level! Nice work
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Such classy work, I enjoyed my visit very much, I think I'll drop by many more times. My favorite parts are the gardens in the caster corner, the robot, the realistic scaffolding on the eagle, the layout, the decorative pieces on the walkways, umm I might just list everything lol...
    I found the secret jumping puzzle but I'm afraid I'm too bad at jumping so I'll never find out where it leads :s
    As for the lore about all of this, yes please!

Amazingly, exceptionally well built dimension. Looking forward to seeing more work from you.

Looks amazing from the pics.

I don't seem to be able to create a character on the European servers, only NA... does anyone know how to do so? I'd love to see this in person.

Cheers.

In the upper right hand corner of the Glyph screen there is a drop down menu that will let you select Europe, PTS, and of course, North America. You can switch to and from any of these at will. Pick Europe, push Play, make a character, and you're all set for touring!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

So, it finally opened!!!

It was well worth the wait. Amazing work, Opz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    In the upper right hand corner of the Glyph screen there is a drop down menu that will let you select Europe, PTS, and of course, North America. You can switch to and from any of these at will. Pick Europe, push Play, make a character, and you're all set for touring!
    Aha! Thanks so much For some crazy reason, I thought I'd find that option in the game...

Yea, I also think that Halls of Shaping is an amazing place, but OMG HOLD THE PHONE, what YOU did to it looks immensely EPIC! LOVE the sign in the first pic! Can't wait to come and see it all in person!!!

Thnx for the nice comments!

I'm planning something in the form of a competition soon in the dimension aswell.

Theres a hidden Jumping puzzle throughout most of the dimension. I will greatly reward those that complete the puzzle (1st 2nd 3rd) fair and square (no Bouncemaster or Rogue's Memory Capture skill)

Opz

Click here to see Our new Guild Dimension! Halls of Elevation @ Typhiria
    Or here to see Temple of Trials on Foofi@Typhiria

Ooh I'll have to come see tonight. Your pics looks amazing. I LOVE the way you did the guild name! I don't think I've ever seen a guild dimension in Halls of Shaping. This should be fun!

Absolutely incredible and very futuristic! I love that robot and the guild name sign when you first enter. So many levels of awesomeness in here. Fantastic work!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Plane Touched

EPIC!!

I so want that droid!

I stopped by this weekend and wow, I'm blown away by the amazing building style! Everything is so classy and beautiful. And WOW, that, that cannon/robot/defense system/transformer? So, very well done!

Excellent dimension! Well done!

I have to echo what Kahlann said... EPIC!

Your guild dimension is amazing! It was very nice to wander about in here, I can't wait to see what you build next, please share with us again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast