Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Sarima
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Kahlann
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: They call it Desperation

Default They call it Desperation

Welcome to Desperation, the tiny town in the middle of no where.
    This dimension can be found on Gelidra and is by Shallow.
    Have fun looking around!

They call it Desperation-2014-08-20_194242.jpg

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Fantastic dimension! I really enjoyed my visit and had a good giggle at the name of the saloon and the dentists. I also really enjoyed the chapel, very nicely done Shallow!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank Rali, it was my pleasure to have you over! Thanks for everyone else as well who visited and gave me great suggestions

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Love the atmosphere of it, and Anywhere is really a fitting place to build a town like this, it's like literally nowhere lol (as we say it "behind god's back") Really well built humorous dimension!

Plane Touched

Turn around and you will expect to see Clint Eastwood riding towards town to shoot the baddies.

Very nice atmosphere!

Very nice dimension! My favorite areas are the saloon, wagon and the church.

+ Reply to Thread