• 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: Omg it's pandemonium!!!

Default Omg it's pandemonium!!!

haha! well yeah, not really But you can come visit Pandemonium's guild dimension because it's finally finished! Pandemonium HQ on Faeblight Say Hi to Nico for me & tell him I apologize for my behavior last night. One too many brewskies

Oh, I almost forgot (told you I had a few too many last night!) I wish to thank Feendish & Bridgit for their shared sets. I had to have Feendish's Light fixture & table as well as Bridgit's awesome armoire! *bows

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This guild dimension is so fun! It has everything: a huge kitchen with a gorgeous bread oven, an awesome wall fountain, great furniture throughout, a cool computer desk, a terrific bathroom, lovely barracks, a guild strategy/planning room .... all the amenities a guild could ever need, plus more! And I love that starry night wall art! Kudos!

By the way, Jayded, I thought I should tell you that Nico is telling everybody you got really wild in here last night. He has a photo of you wearing no pants, bogling underwear on your head, and you're swinging from the chandelier. He's selling peeks for 20p each but I only had to pay half since I'm your friend.
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 08-19-2014 at 02:02 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Whew *wipes forehead. Thank the gods that's all he has...I was really worried Diva!!

Thanks for the compliments & glad you enjoyed it! I have so many more ideas but don't want to sink over 5K plat for the upgrade! My guild is not that rich lol.
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 08-19-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    By the way, Jayded, I thought I should tell you that Nico is telling everybody you got really wild in here last night. He has a photo of you wearing no pants, bogling underwear on your head, and you're swinging from the chandelier. He's selling peeks for 20p each but I only had to pay half since I'm your friend.
    OMG that's hilarious Diva!!!

Ok, now that I have actually visited I have to tell you what a great job you did!!! I really loved it, and most especially the little garden I found before I left. Really nice work Jayded

I stopped by when you were still working on it. Now, that it's finally finished, I'll drop by again! I loved what I saw the first time around, but now... OMG now I have to pull Nico aside and hear all about your wild escapades! hahahahaha
    Last edited by Agrona77; 08-20-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks Foxfire & Agrona!

I'm happy you liked the garden Foxfire. I LOVE gardens, flower, fruit, vegetable, water, whatever...I have many gardens of my own. This year I grew zucchini's the size of baseball bats. And no, I don't live near a nuclear power plant. lol

Agrona please don't believe everything that Nico says. He's a failed actor & tends to be quite the drama queen *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    Thanks Foxfire & Agrona!

I'm happy you liked the garden Foxfire. I LOVE gardens, flower, fruit, vegetable, water, whatever...I have many gardens of my own. This year I grew zucchini's the size of baseball bats. And no, I don't live near a nuclear power plant. lol

Agrona please don't believe everything that Nico says. He's a failed actor & tends to be quite the drama queen *rolls eyes*
    LOL Yup, that's Nico alright!

Hey, you may not live near a nuclear power plant, BUT you live near me! Share some of your veggies!!!

I absolutely love that waterfall in the dining area, it's stunning.

So, well, I finally stopped by yesterday for a visit and oh my, NIco wouldn't shut up about your escapades!

I finally had to put my foot down and say:

"Hey, watch it Dude, you ARE talking about my friend!" I almost clocked him one, but held back. Didn't want him to server the brewskis with a shiner! hahahahaha

Love the dim, my friend! Awesome job, like all your dims!

Thanks Nouvae!

Agrona, it wouldn't be the first time Nico's been clocked for running his mouth! LOL Glad you liked the dimension

+ Reply to Thread