• 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By Vaishevik
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 3 Post By Foxfire
  • 3 Post By Emeraldscar

Thread: Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!

Default Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!

Now open on Faeblight and owned by Nym....below are a few screenshots. While you are there, please feel free to help yourself to a slice of hot apple pie I just took out of the oven
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!-2014-08-18_135028.jpg   Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!-2014-08-18_135154.jpg   Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!-2014-08-18_135252.jpg   Welcome to Sunrise Cottage!-2014-08-18_135612.jpg  

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

It looks gorgeous! I will be there today! Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Beautiful cottage. I really, really liked the way you did the kitchen as well as the path to the grounds. Some excellent details and I really enjoyed the color scheme!

Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

It is even more beautiful in person! I love the unexpected ... like dishes in the sink. Purposeful imperfections are my favorite! Kudos!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Cozy:-)

I adore the kitchen!
    Dimensions on Faeblight: Far From Anywhere ** Serenity Vale ** Throne of Snow ** Herr Frankenstein ** Bride of Frank N. Stein

Excellent Stillmoor style building, beautiful details inside and outside. Love the fireplace, the art, the pie, the fog effect of the open fridge and the way you built the ivy climbing the walls... and how the house looks! Gorgeous!

To all of you, thank you SO much! It's been a long and difficult build, and I have to say I'm glad to finally have it finished....maybe I can sleep at night now....at least until I start a new obsession hehe

Seriously though, coming from you guys who are so talented yourselves, the compliments are more than appreciated

I adore your building style, Foxfire!!!!!!! You are so amazingly talented and have such a great imagination! You always build the most wonderful homes! I can't wait to visit your cozy Cottage!

Visited this last night and it's just really excellent. Some terrific morphs and a really lovely build that maximizes the use of the setting.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Absolutely beautiful With that style of cottage next to a pond, I almost expected to see a waterwheel.

Absolutely stunning! The structure is beautiful and I'm completely in love with that kitchen. So many amazing details...and that pie looks yummy! :P
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

You better share that pie, Rali!!! LOL

I also stopped by for a visit last night and I could totally live there. The pie is still steaming hot! I LOVE it. All the details and morphs are amazing. Foxfire, you certainly have a knack for building some amazingly cozy places!

Default I must say...

All of you have just floored me with your wonderful comments! I think I need to go bake some more pies......

Telaran

Went there today. Love the appearance of the house on entry to the dimension. The rest was great and the pie was delicious!

+ Reply to Thread