+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Kara
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Murder Mystery - Dimension style in My Little Village

Default Murder Mystery - Dimension style in My Little Village

I've been building my dimension for awhile and this weekend decided to turn it into a murder mystery that you can solve!

Dimension Name: My Little Village (RP)
    Server: Deepwood
    Owner: Tunare

All of the dolls in the town are the characters. I’d suggest roam around, find the characters and try to connect the clues. Go investigate (not every location has clues) and reply with your answers. I don’t have a prize; it’s just for fun. Also it would be nice to find out whether the murders are too easy or too difficult to solve. Enjoy!

Cast of characters:

Sunari – She is the owner of The Red Sun Brewery, the town’s only brewery/winery/grocery store. She inherited the shop from her parents and has run it all her life. Her food comes from the local farm. Lately though she’s had no customers (except for Little Sally buying lots of apples) so now Sunari is getting desperate. As she has gotten older, her health has also deteriorated; she’s been in and out of the hospital with a bad back.

Seraphina, Cedric, and Helena – Outcasts for experimenting with the dark arts. Their powerful magic is equal parts good and bad.

Old Farmer Bob – He grows all of the fruit, vegetables, and honey for the town. When he was younger, he started his career as a horse jockey in the races. He kept his four prized horses (yellow, red, green, blue); one of which died about a year ago and another one has gone missing. He loved his horses so much that he made a painting of each of them. He kept one for himself, and gave one of each of his children. He is often found bringing a gift to his horse’s grave site.

Jack the Firefighter – Brave and not afraid of anything, he was the town’s only firefighter. Devoted husband to Nurse Jackie, he would do anything for her happiness. He died 1 month ago while battling a fire. The mysterious fire is still burning…

Nurse Jackie – Married to Jack the fire fighter. After discovering she was unable to have children, she became a nurse to take care of the orphans at the hospital. After the death of her husband, she moved her personal items to the nursery and put a For Sale sign up at her house. She just discovered two strange things; that she is pregnant and that a green eyed baby is missing from the hospital.

Doctor Lago – The only doctor in town but some of his methods are controversial. As a skilled surgeon, he prides himself on discovering a new powerful liquid painkiller. He has to be careful to not use too much on his patients though as that can have devastating or even deadly side effects. His latest experiment subject turned evil and had to be disposed of.

Marko the Entrepreneur – He’s new into town and not long ago opening up the highly successful restaurant, The Golden Goblet; everyone who eats there, loves it, they keep coming back for more.

General Hailey – She is the military leader of The Green Lions that protect the town. Though a brilliant strategist, she is known to use disturbing methods of interrogating her enemies.

Lilly – Newlywed, just married to Jan the Miner. Lilly was last seen relaxing on the beach surrounded by heavy bags ready to go on her honeymoon and start her new life.

Private Robert – Known by his friends as “Clumsy Bobby Jr”, he is a new recruit of The Green Lions. He runs the armory though many of the weapons keep disappearing. Also while visiting his sister’s new home, he accidentally knocked over a rock and he noticed a piece of paper hidden under it that had a single 1-way plane ticket. He thought that was odd but he put it back.

Chef Robin – He worked as a part time cook at The Golden Goblet until he was caught stealing. Last seen still wearing his chef’s hat, he’s gone missing.

Town Mayor Lindsay –She doesn’t keep a traditional office; the town’s people come to her house and drink tea in her yard while they discuss their issues. She has received numerous complaints from Old Farmer Bob that his neighbor’s yard is full of possibly stolen items. Sunari has also complained about strange sounds coming from the schoolhouse. Though some people are afraid to visit Lindsay due to her home’s proximity to the haunted forest, she doesn’t blame them though, late at night awhile back she swears she heard chanting “A life for a life”.

Little Sally –Since school is out for the summer, she was going to spend her time at the beach but a woman was there who looked like she was nervous and waiting for something. So instead Sally has been spending her days at the schoolhouse and around the playground. Her mother is the town mayor.

Jan the Miner – Although she is wealthy from money that she inherited, she likes to live modestly. When her girlfriend Lilly moved in and brought with her only one blue painting, Jan was thrilled that she found someone that likes things simple like her. A miner by trade, her house contains a collection of rare rocks and crystals. She has gone missing the day after her wedding to Lilly.

Little Dorian – An orphan from the hospital.
    • Who are Old Farmer Bob's children?
    • Who stole Old Farmer Bob's prized horse?
    • Who killed Jack the Firefighter?
    • Who killed Marko the Entrepreneur?
    • Who killed Chef Robin?
    • Who killed Jan the Miner?
    • Did you find Little Dorian? Who placed him there?
    Last edited by Kara; 08-16-2014 at 11:14 PM.

This sounds like a fun idea, I'll have a visit and see what I can find.

Hmmm this is exciting. I don't think I know all the answers, let's see...
    It was little Sally who stole the green horse. General Hailey killed the chef while interrogating him for the stealings. Sunari poisoned the entrepreneur with the doctor's potion because she "was desperate". Lilly killed Jan for the money and tried to run away? (not sure) The magic outcasts killed Jack? (also not sure. and why?)
    The farmer's children are Lilly, Private Robert, and someone of the hospital.
    Don't know who placed the green eyed baby into the haunted forest and why.

Super interesting story and dimension, well done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Hmmm this is exciting. I don't think I know all the answers, let's see...
    It was little Sally who stole the green horse. General Hailey killed the chef while interrogating him for the stealings. Sunari poisoned the entrepreneur with the doctor's potion because she "was desperate". Lilly killed Jan for the money and tried to run away? (not sure) The magic outcasts killed Jack? (also not sure. and why?)
    The farmer's children are Lilly, Private Robert, and someone of the hospital.
    Don't know who placed the green eyed baby into the haunted forest and why.

Super interesting story and dimension, well done!!
    I'll PM you the answers

Love your idea of the murder mystery and even so I didn't play, I still stopped by to check out your dim last night. I love your little village. There's so much going on and you added so many details, it really feels like a living, breathing village!

+ Reply to Thread