+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Dim art work needed

Default Dim art work needed

Dim art work needed-2014-08-13_222333.jpg

After a few months of talking this over with Dim builders and getting feed back on what would work what wouldn't i have come to a solution to what i have been trying to find a way to do. What i wanted to do was make a multiplayer dim build yet with out the build. How do you do that you ask ,..?,..answer i made the build you deco it , how is that you ask ?

How many items can you use:
    20 items per person per build one per person, all items will be supplied by me i have red tier as well so if you need some soul bound items for your build i can sort that vary easy.If you wish to use items you may have i you will get the commission payment for the art work plus the cost of the items you used all art commissions will be set at 100 Plat per.

What i am looking for:

Fountains
    Statues
    Garden art (ground art) plants trees
    Paintings
    Floor art (Mosaics)

What are you working with:
    A open wall platform build

Dim art work needed-2014-08-13_222312.jpgDim art work needed-2014-08-13_223932.jpgDim art work needed-2014-08-13_222506.jpgDim art work needed-2014-08-13_222420.jpgDim art work needed-2014-08-13_222914.jpg

What is the time frame for this build:

September 5th will be the start date and i will hand out dim mats for the builds and let the artists start building just so we don't burn the house down i will be present i wont be a hawk over your shoulder nor will i be bugging you with questions i will only be there if there is a an issue.

How many Artist spots do you have :

I set this build @ 20 Artist's this is going to be a test for a "Down the Road" build from the community .

how do i claim a spot in the dim before the build starts:

Visit : Odin's House , on greybriar , find a spot you like for what you wish to do if it is not claimed claim it this goes for the outside and attic as well , take note the few dim deco items that are placed can not be moved nor altered these are the no touch zones . Atm there are two claimed spots in the dim and are marked the skull above the fire place and the banner and the kitchen.Send me a in game mail to - Odintia , with your location in the house and what you wish to do.

Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with and those i have spoken to i cant wait for the unveiling of the art to the public for now i will be the only one who knows who is building what i want it kept this way for good reason i will explain the day of the unveil.

Best wishes and never stop creating
    Odintia
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Four slots taken

From the time i posted this till now i got four of the greatest dim builders who have claimed there spot to build like i said before the artist's will be kept nameless till unveil .

claim your spot now they are going fast.

Odintia
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Quick reminder

Before i forget , just a heads up on this post , please do not reply to this post with a "sign me up" or a , "i am in" ,...please send that to myself in game to Odintia@greybriar .

I would like to make a note that i have no time issues and i am on allot , in that said if you have questions don't feel that asking anything is wrong , better to ask then explain what happened i say.

Artist count :

5 claimed out of 20

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Looking forward to the journey and destination of this creative thought process Odintia, fascinating.

Default What a beautiful house!!!

The pictures looked so good, I had to go see it in person. Simply gorgeous! I can't wait to see how it turns out when all the decorators get done with it. You're certainly on a shard that has a wealth of fantastic builders!

Default Cheers

It is the community and people like you that make the game fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Looking forward to the journey and destination of this creative thought process Odintia, fascinating.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Cheers

Thanks for stopping in, and i agree at the moment i am so blown away at those who have picked out spots so far some have told me what they wish to do some have not , The main reason why i did the open wall platform was to see how creative the dim community can get, and i would also like to add all dim builders are great , anyone who creates any form of art or expression is awesome in my book . And just to note this is open to all players of rift till i hit 20 on the cap, so if you are on another shard and have a alt on greybrair , come by claim a spot and start planning. Hope all is well with you Foxfire , fair winds to you .

Odintia

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    The pictures looked so good, I had to go see it in person. Simply gorgeous! I can't wait to see how it turns out when all the decorators get done with it. You're certainly on a shard that has a wealth of fantastic builders!

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Artist count update

Artist count update :

6/20

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default interested

I have a quick Question.
    What level does an Alt have to be in order to be able to place items in a DIM?
    I am thinking of making my first Alt so i can get involved in this very cool project.

I think i answered my own question - lol
    It appears I can place stuff at LVL8, and give a +1 at LVL10

Default cheers

Please contact me via in game , Odintia @ greybriar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillaan View Post
    I have a quick Question.
    What level does an Alt have to be in order to be able to place items in a DIM?
    I am thinking of making my first Alt so i can get involved in this very cool project.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Such a wonderful idea Odintia! I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

Default Agreed

I cant wait myself , i know the start date is kinda a ways out , yet with other things going on in the rift community its best to wait till there is time for others to take part with arche age and other in game events and contests , i tried my hardest to come up with a date that works for everyone. Im not putting a deadline on the unveil , yet would like to have it on the 26th of september .

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Such a wonderful idea Odintia! I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default UP date

Artists count: 9/20

There are Lots of locations in and outside the house to build , to know if a location it taken just look for a banner if it is flagged it is taken .

So far:
    1 - fountain
    1- water feature
    3 - wall art
    1 - bathroom deco (bathroom is and has been claimed)
    these are what i know of as of now.

I noted in my last post that i would like to have a unveil on the 26th of September , yet keep in mind if it doesn't work out that way it will happen when it happens i don't want anyone to feel they are rushed or need to be.

Odintia
    More to come soon after Arche Age beta has ended.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I stopped by to check out your house finally. Every since I've seen this thread and the pics, I was intrigued by your build. WOW, what an amazing structure! I would offer my help, but I'm more of an interior decorator than an art morpher LOL

You got a stunning house here and I'm sure that you will fill it with amazing art! If I can be of assistance in any way (besides creating art work hahaha) feel free to get in touch with me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast