Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Alleriana
  • 2 Post By Raluar
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Sarima

Thread: 2 new dimensions~ Wolfsbane

Default 2 new dimensions~ Wolfsbane

Hi all, I have been busy finishing up 2 new dimensions

1. "Siren's Seduction" ~ by my main here, the siren music box was just too beautiful sounding not to have a dimension dedicated to it, its smaller then my usual but I really had fun doing it!

2. Wild West" ~ by my alt Fantasa, (needed a second Anywhere dimension user!)

I was getting close to limit so I could not include many buildings that I wanted to add like a school, restaurant, post office, and railway station (and a railway ) -.-
    It was a lot of fun to do if anyone is interested in checking any of these out, that's excellent

I had a strong urge to work on dimensions that past few weeks (took a break from ffxiv and from prepping for WoD), and finally have got my fix of it for now!

Rift is by far the best place to let loose creativity, and I am thankful for the dimension design of this game.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their dimensions too,I have seen quite a few on various servers now that look so well thought out!

On a side note to Trion: Please increase item limit one day, so many of my own and others I have seen at max limit and you can tell things just "stopped"

Come on Trion...lag or not, we need to have more space!! Gotta get that sorted please

I rarely ever make it to forums or back to check up on anything so everyone please do enjoy the game in your own way and see you in cyberspace!

Shadowlander

Hi, in this moment i visit your Dimensions.^^ At first I visit Wild West wich is a really beautiful Dimension, I like the landscape the most. But Siren's Seduction is really really awesome, it's so beautiful and unique....your idea for this Dimension is really cool. I was totally flashed as I entered this Dimension....great work
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

I visited all your dimensions, my favorites are Wild West and Hallow's End, I really like how you created the atmosphere that fits the title and stuck to it throughout the build and every little detail adds to the whole. Nice work!

Im very interested to see the wild west dimension, but Im not gonna go see it before I finish mine. I dont want to feel like im copying

My wild west is about half way done, but my work is interrupted by a request to help out on the guild dimension.

I will definately go and see this one when Iv finished mine.

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Sounds interesting Alleriana~ I'll be over tonight to take a peek!

Your Wild West dimension felt really authentic, the landscape and buildings are spot on and the atmosphere was perfect, loved the chicken coop!

I look forward to seeing what you build when you return to Rift.

I've visited both your dimensions and both were amazing! I love the details in your Wild West town, but I think I really, really fell in love with your magical, seductive Siren's dim.

What an amazing build. It really feels like you are underwater. I leaped off the life leaf, only to be stopped in midair... excellent use of invisible tiles! Beautiful dim!

+ Reply to Thread