+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anywhere Dimension 2000 item limit

Soulwalker

Default Anywhere Dimension 2000 item limit

Is anyone else a little aggravated with the empty anywhere dimension only having 2000 item space , I mean it's a great dimension you can do with it whatever you want it to be because it's empty and when I say empty that's what I mean it is totaly empty of everything then they cap the limit to only 2000 . I made a great dimension out of it called the Four Seasons Resort but I had to cut allot of corners because in order to give it some ground cover it takes space up and the fine details I had to skip on some of it , also I had to make some of the areas smaller so it wouldnt look like a big area with nothing in it . I have 2 pool tables on one of the floors but had to take the pockets out of one table so I could use the slots on another area. I NEED 1000 more items to make it all work right grrrrrrrrrr. Get real if its a empty dimension atleast give us 3000 items slots to make it work . and all those dimension I don't use anymore but bought extra slots for why cant I be able to use those slots somewhere else since there not being used anymore ,,,, just a little rambling from a dimension junky who finds a little unfairness in this.

Yes! I completely agree, I made a dimension I really like in [Anywhere] but there are a lot of spots I had to cut out and leave more empty. The dimension is massive. imo it should be 3k minimum for tier 5. 4k would be even nicer. I already submitted this as a feedback to trion. hopefully they change it someday!

Yes! I totally agree! I have it saved hoping one they they will increase the item limit on that one. There are so many things I'd like to do, but with only 2k and keeping in mind that it's empty thus excellent for building, all the materials will quickly take up a lot of space. Gotta keep on hoping!

Wait, pokemon dimension? I have to check this out!

+ Reply to Thread