• 2 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Glen of Monrylee - Hailol

Default Glen of Monrylee - Hailol

Welcome to the world of Artanis!

First, let me give you all some background info here.

For years, I've had this story going through my mind. The world I've created for this novel is fully formed and just ready and waiting for the characters. So far, I've written 16 chapters, but the book is far from being finished. lol

Through dimensions, I can finally create a visual representation of the things that have occupied my mind for many years. I've used various programs in the past to try and bring Artanis and Avaness to life, but to actually be able to walk around in it, it's beyond amazing.

I'm sad that I can't upgrade Anywhere to 2500 items... or even 3000 items! I could make a denser and bigger forest, add more houses to the settlement... actually build the palace and/or the human city! Hmm, I guess I need more Anywhere dims!!!

This blog will tell you a bit about the world.

My dimension centers on the El-Shee settlement, deep in the great forest of An Iar, the western Kingdom. At least that was my plan, to focus on the forest and the settlement... suddenly I have a castle and lakes and a human market... geez LOL

After a great war between Humans and El-Shee, someone used great magick to create a magickal barrier between the two realms of Artanis and Avaness.

A small group of El-Shee found themselves stranded in Artanis, the Human lands; with no way home, they began to build a settlement along the Monrylee (or Swift) River.

You will enter the Lands of Artanis (the Dimension) slightly north of Innis Deo (The Isle of Light - Seat of the High King of Artanis).

Bathing area
    Pavilion
    Castle Grounds

If you follow the road west, you will come to Darach, the largest Human city in the western kingdom.

The Monrylee or Swift river starts at the great lakes that surround the castle and flows south, past the El-Shee settlement.

Monrylee
    Bridge across the Monrylee
    Monrylee ends in a lake close to the El-Shee settlement

On the way to Darach, not many travelers notice a pair of trees that mark the entrance into the forest and will lead those with the knowledge of reading the road markers towards the settlement.

Deep in the woods, far from Human eyes, the El-Shee have created their own little sanctuary. A small reminder of what they have lost. A place where they keep their traditions alive.

If you are a friend, you may enter.

The temple, dedicated to the Goddess Danu, is the center of their lives.

Here are a few impressions of the settlement... come and visit Glen of Monrylee to see it all.

Market
    Boann(Foster Mother to main character) and Nenya's (main character) house
    Blacksmith and Leather Tanning area

Looks and sounds great! I'll be there to visit soon

Wow you have quite an imagination! What magical worlds live inside your head... amazing

Looks fantastic Agrona! I will visit tonight for sure. I just love your writing & always look forward to the next chapter of Rowena's Tale

I have this dimension on my list to visit tonight, love the story Agrona, and can't wait to see it all in your new dimension. =)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and your visits!

I'm glad I could share a bit of my imagination with you all!

Mind blown, now i want to make a movie of this
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Apologies for not posting sooner, since I visited right after I first saw your pictures. This is truly fabulous Agrona, just like your imagination!! I really enjoyed seeing everything, and in fact I think I'm gonna go back again to make sure I didn't miss anything!:P

@ Nightshift: A movie sounds fabulous! But I guess I should just finish the darn book, before I think about movie deals hahahaha Thanks for your visit and kind comments!

@ Foxfire: Awww thank you so much, Foxfire! I'm really glad you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for your wonderful comments.

@ All: Feel free to use this or any of my other dims for RP purposes. RPers are always welcome here!

Fantastic dimension Agrona, its great to see it completed and the story behind it makes it even better!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thanks Rali!!! Yea, I also noticed that when Krystl where showing it on Twitch, that none of the ground effects where showing up. LOL I'm glad you stopped by again to visit and I'm happy you liked the finished dim, as well as my story!

+ Reply to Thread