Like Tree21Likes
  • 17 Post By Solaura
  • 1 Post By Solaura
  • 1 Post By Solaura
  • 2 Post By Caellia Caelllia

Thread: The Pokemon Center Dimension!

Default The Pokemon Center Dimension!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc2a.png

Welcome to Cherrywood's Town Pokemon Center! If you've ever played Pokemon you'll know that every town has a Pokemon Center. A place to relax, heal your Pokemon, and trade. Come visit my dimension located on Greybriar. Feel free to ask me, Solaura@greybriar for invite if you are cross shard.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc17.png

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc3.jpg

Route 1 - Upon entering the dimension you will start on route 1, also known as Pinewood Forest. This forest is known to have many Caterpie lurking around in the trees.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc4.jpg

Route 2 - Making a right out of Cherrywood Town leads you to Route 2, Deadwood Mountain and The Deadwood Mountain Cavern. Rumor has it a huge Onix lives in these parts.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc16.png

Cherrywood Town has many shops and attractions to visit. Below is a listing of what Cherrywood Town has to offer you!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc18.png
    A place for Trainers to receive services like healing their Pokemon, Trading, Purchasing Goods, etc. You should be welcomed with this building as soon as you get off of Route 1.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc6.jpg

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc13.png
    All your Pokemon Training needs can be found in this convenient shop, located exactly East of the Pokemon Center.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc10.jpg

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc15.png
    The biggest attraction Cherrywood Town has to offer. This Stadium is large enough for duels, as well as Double and Triple Battles. Come battle it out with your friends to find out who's the best!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc5.jpg

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc14.png
    Need to train for a battle? Then this is the place for you! The Training Dojo comes equipped with a Raid Boss Dummy for training ST damage, 5 Raid Boss Dummies grouped up for AoE training, and a Healing Dummy for healing Training!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc9.jpg

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc11.png
    This shop holds all your herb needs. It sells Energy Root, Energy Powder, Revival Herb, and Heal Powder.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc7.jpg

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc12.png
    Sit back, relax, and have a drink of some good ole Moomoo milk straight from Moomoo Ranch on Route 39 in the Johto Region!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pc8.jpg

Last edited by Solaura; 08-01-2014 at 04:47 AM.

I hope that first post wasn't to cheesy for anyone :P I had a lot of fun making this dimension, It took around 90 hours in 7 days to complete. There was so much I wanted to do with this dimension but I had to work within the 2k Item limit. If I had 3k you can bet there would of been a lot more Pokemon lurking around!

The dimension has the 2 team PvP Dimensional items in it, so anyone is free to come in and play if they'd like. I hope everyone that visits has a good time! Thanks for taking the time to read my post
    Last edited by Solaura; 08-01-2014 at 04:55 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

You weren't kidding were you? Lol, totally awesome for Pokemon lovers and anyone creative.
    Very vibrant, very cool. +9001

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You weren't kidding were you? Lol, totally awesome for Pokemon lovers and anyone creative.
    Very vibrant, very cool. +9001
    thank you!

Fun dimension! I enjoyed the various creatures that lurk all around the place. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Fun dimension! I enjoyed the various creatures that lurk all around the place. Nice work.
    Thanks! I wish I could of added more Pokemon, hopefully some day they'll raise the item cap on anywhere dimension :P

I don't know much about Pokemon, but this was a really fun dimension, great layout, love the bird(?) and the arena!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I don't know much about Pokemon, but this was a really fun dimension, great layout, love the bird(?) and the arena!
    Thanks! The arena is my favorite part of the dimension, maybe I can get some kinda duel tourny going in there with prizes

Plane Walker

Looks like a real cool dimension!
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

really awesome dimension, would like to see more wild pokemon tho
    you know what, screw this ****

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    Looks like a real cool dimension!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jrotondi View Post
    really awesome dimension, would like to see more wild pokemon tho
    Thanks, Yeah I really wanted to add more but the item cap is pretty tight for the size of the area. If they had a 6th tier in items there will definitely be more pokemon

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    Thanks! The arena is my favorite part of the dimension, maybe I can get some kinda duel tourny going in there with prizes
    Love the arena!

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pokemon-arena.jpg

I also liked the journey to and around the Stadium like the contrast of life (more lush) in Route 1 and death (more barren) in Route 2 as well as the adorable Pikachu wall art! Let me know if you need any help putting a tourney together. Please check your mail.

The Pokemon Center Dimension!-pikachu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caellia Caelllia View Post
    Love the arena!

I also liked the journey to and around the Stadium like the contrast of life (more lush) in Route 1 and death (more barren) in Route 2 as well as the adorable Pikachu wall art! Let me know if you need any help putting a tourney together. Please check your mail.
    Thanks so much! I definitely will be looking into getting something going for everyone and with some good prizes too, thanks again for the support

This is just beautiful! I love it! Especially the Pikachu made in red wood . I've been toying with the idea to make pixel characters from old school games, for example Yoshi and Mario. We should let them hang out together and see what hybrids they might come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Soleila View Post
    This is just beautiful! I love it! Especially the Pikachu made in red wood . I've been toying with the idea to make pixel characters from old school games, for example Yoshi and Mario. We should let them hang out together and see what hybrids they might come up with
    thanks, yeah making the silhouettes are really fun, I'm making a second Pokemon Center Dimension that has 3 different Pokemon silhouettes on the front, soon to go public

+ Reply to Thread