• 7 Post By Emeraldscar
  • 1 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Emeraldscar
  • 3 Post By Seyler

Thread: Mirror, Mirror dimension opened

Telaran

Default Mirror, Mirror dimension opened

Hi,

I've just opened a new dimension. Built by Sscar on Laethys - titled Mirror, Mirror.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mirror, Mirror dimension opened-2014-08-01_110319.jpg   Mirror, Mirror dimension opened-2014-08-01_110303.jpg   Mirror, Mirror dimension opened-2014-08-01_110421.jpg   Mirror, Mirror dimension opened-2014-08-01_110501.jpg   Mirror, Mirror dimension opened-2014-08-01_110542.jpg  

My goodness! You've created Snow white! Cudos to you - it looks awesome!

Telaran

Yes I tried to. Couldnt quite get my head around how to create dwarves! Hope you can get to see it. The pathing is a bit complicated - someone has suggested I put signs up so people dont miss everything. Place to see are the tower, witch's room, castle, hunter's cabin, dwarves home and snow white after she has eaten the apple

I just came from visiting, and wanted to tell you what a fantastic job you did! Very clever glass case for Snow White...who looks beautiful. And up in the tower, I loved the mirror and the haunted bell!! That caught me by surprise, I had't yet seen one of those. I wish I could have voted, but all I had there was one little lonely level 1 character.

Awesome dimension, I hope you get lots of visitors....although your pics are very good, this one needs to be seen in person!

Hi!
    I had no problem finding everything.
    Snow White is amazing, very clever! The queen too. The hunter's house is unmistakable, there's so many weapons in it there's almost no room for furniture! lol
    Nice work, I enjoyed visiting.

What a great idea! I can't wait to visit

Looks amazing I can't wait to go see it !!!
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Another fantastic build Sscar! I love this theme and Snow White is just perfectly sleeping under that glass! The mirror and the Queen are great too, it was very fun to explore all the areas as well.

Telaran

Thanks for all your comments

Amazing dimension, I love the character morphs, Snow White is beautiful! I love the Mirror too, really clever, fun dimension
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread