• 6 Post By jolter
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Narcise
  • 1 Post By jolter
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: Signs for dimensions

Shadowlander

Default Signs for dimensions

Could we possibly get signs with personalized text on them. For example the direction signs found all over Mathosia that point you in the direction of different towns and when you mouse over it, you can read the sign. Or like the signs in Necropolis that point out a specific attraction, like the bar. I would really love to have that option in my dimension, with my own text to point specific attractions within my dimension.

That is a great Idea Jolter. I find I miss a lot in the bigger dimensions like Dormant Core. Signs would help a lot!

This is a problem I've run into a lot in what messing-about I've done with dimensions. With player-housing, I come from the TES games - and the amount of customization there is huge compared with Rift. I'm aware that since those are not MMOs (well, outside of ESO - which I've never played) they don't have the strictures that Rift does.

But I sure would like to see some more customizable options for dimensions: signs as you state; a working mailbox; working crafting stations (heck, we already can use one crafting station in diimensions - for the dreamweaver). I'd like to see real "running water" available (instead of finagling the entire "waterfall" line to make a stream, for instance); and clear glass for windows.... I'd like to be able to sit in chairs....

I could go on, but I suppose there's not much point. Sure, I get the push to be creative with what's available, but some things that aren't available - well, it would be really nice if they were.

Shadowlander

I definitely would like a working mailbox too, heck there isn't even an option for a fake mailbox so anything would be an improvement. Forges and such would be cool too, but first I'd like to have fishing enabled in dimensions. I'd love to go to my dimension to go fishing once in awhile.

I agree Jolter. Fishing in Dims would be awesome! I'm really drawn to dimensions that portray peace & tranquility. I think if people were allowed to fish they could enjoy the atmosphere a bit longer

+ Reply to Thread