• 7 Post By Treble
  • 4 Post By Seyler
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 5 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By devanita

Thread: *taps mic* Is this thing on?

Default *taps mic* Is this thing on?

Seems activity on this forum has slowed way down, so I can't resist the urge to spam you with website updates.

I recently wrote a roundup of some of my favorite morphs. You'll notice that it isn't December, just preparation for announcing my retirement from RDD.

Thanks for all the crazy memories, and best wishes!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Love you sweetheart, thanks for all the good times and more to come regardless of where we are and what we do.

Cheers - K.

I love all your morphs Amity, actually all your dimensions But yes especially the portrait of the old sensei is wonderful. I hope you can keep finding the time to build even if busy. Take care and have fun in your studies! : )

I've enjoyed reading about your morphing processes and thanks for sharing some really great tips! I certainly love all your dimensions and I hope to see more someday when you are able to play more often. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

Thanks so much ya'll! Group hug! I love our community.

It's kind of surreal, I've been trying to find time and finances to go back to school for years but there was always another pregnancy, a couple of years of breastfeeding, and daycare costs in the way. Even though my tuition is all paid and I have a crate of school supplies right here I almost can't believe it!

Also, I'm working really hard to get a build finished before classes start on the 18th. Only about 200 items left now.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Aww sad to see you retire from RDD, but tremendously excited for you as well! You are starting a new and exiting chapter in your life! Have fun with classes and make sure you are not a stranger around these forums here (when time permits it of course).

Amity, you were always one of the dimensioneers that inspired me the most, and your work will always be an impressive display of what creativity can make possible in our little dimension worlds. Thank you for your articles and insights, and best wishes with your new endeavor!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

+ Reply to Thread