• 5 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 5 Post By Foxfire
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Bridgit
  • 3 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By devanita

Thread: Rest in Peace

Default Rest in Peace

Hey, guys Just a quick post inviting any and all to my new build on Deepwood shard, called Rest in Peace. This one didn't take me a bazillion years to complete because I tried very hard to not nitpick it to death (no pun intended) like usual.

I've included two screenshots. The first is my handiwork. The second is all Rift and so beautiful!

Please come visit when you get a chance. I hope you'll like it.

hugs...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rest in Peace-rip-church.jpg   Rest in Peace-rip-view.jpg  
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

It's a beautiful beautiful ruin. Both the build and the atmosphere is very realistic and moving, I could sit there for hours and just look at it. And so glad it didn't take millenia, I love seeing your builds

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I adore this dimension! You did it with T3 items, you Dimensionerd Extraordinaire! The church ruins and graveyard fit perfectly into the surroundings and seem like they've been there for a very long time. The broken gate on the graveyard invited me up the hill towards a view of what looked like real god rays -- no dream weaving necessary. I think it is challenging to do subtle, gentle, quiet, peaceful ... Kudos, Bridgit! Rest in Peace is amazing!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

What an awesome job you did on that church ruin......it's really beautiful! And those stove parts and pieces make really good gravestones!

You've created a beautifully serene and peaceful place, wandering around here it felt very much like a real ruins, I love it!

Last edited by Nouvae; 07-30-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks, addicts, for your kind comments! I'm so happy that you took the time to go and check out my church.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    And those stove parts and pieces make really good gravestones!
    Yeah, those stove parts are amazingly versatile!
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

Absolutely beautiful Bridgit! I love the use of the mossy walls for the church structure and the bell tower at the top is perfect!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Wonderful dimension Bridgit- I love how you were able to create such a captivating scene, so thick with atmosphere, so simply. I loved the cleverly constructed structure and how the vignette blended seamlessly with the setting to create an enchanting scene- beautiful work!
    (and I loved Foxfire's comment on stove pieces making great tombstones- ha!)

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

+ Reply to Thread