+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Panda Express : New Dimension Build

Default Panda Express : New Dimension Build

Did Anyone order Chinese food...?, Today's Grand Opening will have a fire works show tonight @ 5pm central time . Please come stop by have some free Sake and enjoy the free buffet . After you get your fill take a stroll in the Tea Garden or take a nap.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-42-35-07.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-43-00-63.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-44-21-30.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-43-50-80.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-46-25-13.jpg  

Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-57-19-01.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-55-43-93.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-53-35-29.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-52-59-52.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-51-08-27.jpg  

Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-47-31-21.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-49-40-98.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-46-57-91.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-50-03-49.jpg   Panda Express : New Dimension Build-rift-2014-07-26-11-57-52-49.jpg  

Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

You have a floater. Its driving me nuts every time I go.

Default Hehe

Two words - Orange Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    You have a floater. Its driving me nuts every time I go.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Found Floater

Lol ,. found and fixed i didnt even see the floor sticking out lol.
    cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Two words - Orange Chicken

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Oh dear. I didnt mean your real dim but hey hehehe.

Default haha

I was kidding as well ,..lol cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Oh dear. I didnt mean your real dim but hey hehehe.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I dropped in last night, I love the whole theme, it's really great the way you have added the statues in as the "employees" haha, the paw on the wall, the gazebo out back, all the little details in the restaurant and the garden areas outside!

Whoa... I'll definitely come by today and check this out!

Ronin

Edit: So presumably it's on Greybriar?
    Last edited by R0NlN; 07-28-2014 at 08:28 AM.

LOL @ Kitasia. That was great.

I will stop by later tonight, AFTER dinner so it won't make me hungry!!

Default Thanks

Glad you had a great time , this was my first attempt at a Tea Garden / Inn
    here are some of the things i learned in my research on Japanese gardens.
    Part 1:
    http://youtu.be/b_UIVVM_E2E
    Part 2:
    http://youtu.be/46UDBAYnD04

In part two you will notice my lay out is almost the same as far as the paths go and line of site within them are clear and open.More to come soon i have ideas for a better tea garden coming soon in a winter theme. Thanks again Nouvae hope your week is a good one.
    Odintia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I dropped in last night, I love the whole theme, it's really great the way you have added the statues in as the "employees" haha, the paw on the wall, the gazebo out back, all the little details in the restaurant and the garden areas outside!

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Thanks

Yes Romin correct Greybriar , i hope you finding it is easy for you. Thanks for stopping by.
    Odintia
    Quote Originally Posted by R0NlN View Post
    Whoa... I'll definitely come by today and check this out!

Ronin

Edit: So presumably it's on Greybriar?

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Haha

Eat all you like as soon as you see the free buffet you will eat,...."Cook it and they will Come",..(echo) ,....hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    LOL @ Kitasia. That was great.

I will stop by later tonight, AFTER dinner so it won't make me hungry!!
    Last edited by NightShift1; 07-28-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thanks for the nice invite in the mail it is always delightful to open invitations, I'm in the mood for Chinese food will pop over and order some this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Glad you had a great time , this was my first attempt at a Tea Garden / Inn
    here are some of the things i learned in my research on Japanese gardens.
    Part 1:
    http://youtu.be/b_UIVVM_E2E
    Part 2:
    http://youtu.be/46UDBAYnD04

In part two you will notice my lay out is almost the same as far as the paths go and line of site within them are clear and open.More to come soon i have ideas for a better tea garden coming soon in a winter theme. Thanks again Nouvae hope your week is a good one.
    Odintia
    I took notice to the architecture of the garden while I was there, I think you've done a great job so far, let us know if you update please.

I would love to use those videos as reference whenever I get around to making a Japanese garden (something I absolutely want to create on my dimension list)

Default Np

Anytime , hope you had a great time and a good fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks for the nice invite in the mail it is always delightful to open invitations, I'm in the mood for Chinese food will pop over and order some this weekend!

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast