• 4 Post By Shalaia
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Ralitza

Thread: New Dim open: Bohemia on Faeblight

Default New Dim open: Bohemia on Faeblight

Come relax in my bohemian paradise!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Beautiful! Mystical! I don't know if the Siren Song Music Box was your inspiration for this dimension but it fits in perfectly. I can't believe how lovely Anywhere can be using only 708/750 items (T3). The perfect dimension for peaceful meditation! Very nice work, Jayded. Kudos!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Jayeded--I really enjoyed this dim:-)

I have started to feel that I like the idea of building smaller item count projects myself.

Very peaceful
    Dimensions on Faeblight: Far From Anywhere ** Serenity Vale ** Throne of Snow ** Herr Frankenstein ** Bride of Frank N. Stein

Thank you both for your kind remarks!

Diva: My inspiration for this was Emerald's Wanderlust. I just love her gypsy caravans & I borrowed her guitar morph (it's just too cool!) but the Siren's music box just fits so well. The song is so tranquil and peaceful.

Shalaia: I prefer the smaller dimensions myself. After building Pandemonium at Three Springs and the 2000 item count, I just prefer smaller areas to work with I'm glad you liked it!

Another beautiful dimension! I really like the path you have created through the forest, the seating area in the tent, and the waterfall fountain!

Beautiful relaxing dimension, great work Jayded!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread