+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrenz
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Small request

Default Small request

Hello Devs,

I have a small request for the dimensions. Is it possible to remove the blurry turquoise green walls that contain you inside the dimensions and replace them with invisible walls? I like to look out over the scenery but the blurry green mess really is an immersion kill joy.

Thank You
    Last edited by Andrenz; 07-18-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrenz View Post
    Hello Devs,

I have a small request for the dimensions. Is it possible to remove the blurry turquoise green walls that contain you inside the dimensions and replace them with invisible walls? I like to look out over the scenery but the blurry green mess really is an immersion kill joy.

Thank You

I've recently discovered in one of my outdoor Dimensions that they wall has been replaced with an invisible one. Unfortunately I can't delete this post.

What I have found is that the green really shows in edit mode and then out of edit mode it disappears.

Ascendant

yes, I think they made it only in edit mode a few patchs back (maybe more than a few).

I like this change because my guests will never be bothered by it (and why should they!) but I can see it when I need to know how close I am to the edge.

+ Reply to Thread