Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Caellia Caelllia
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Dreaming in Dimensions: Summertime @RDD

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Dreaming in Dimensions: Summertime @RDD

Hi ya's! Summer time reading on RDD with the following:

Person Vs Person - Keeping in touch with our PvP & PvP Dimension Community.

Looking Good - Did you enter the Rift Grate Summer Wardrobe Contest? Check out the Kiwi Top 10 and post your entry below if you would like to show us!

Lockboxes - What do you think of Lockboxes? Check out my suggestions at the end, do you have any?

If you are new to RDD you will also find our Add On Dimension Tools with Kikimora, Morphing Highlights with Amity and also Technical Tutorials with Alfiexx along with our Beginners Guide to Dimensions and Extensive Guide for Dream Weaving. Real life and new opportunities are occurring for all of us right now and I am proud of everyone whose enjoyed this journey with me. Including YOU. Announcements and updates shortly.

PLUS if you enjoy social media and have any screenshots you would like to tweet at me so I can retweet in Rift or any Trion game check my signature below - show us your gaming style and your Dimensions!

Have a delish weekend
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-18-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hi ya's! Summer time reading on RDD with the following:

Person Vs Person - Keeping in touch with our PvP & PvP Dimension Community.

Looking Good - Did you enter the Rift Grate Summer Wardrobe Contest? Check out the Kiwi Top 10 and post your entry below if you would like to show us!

Lockboxes - What do you think of Lockboxes? Check out my suggestions at the end, do you have any?

If you are new to RDD you will also find our Add On Dimension Tools with Kikimora, Morphing Highlights with Amity and also Technical Tutorials with Alfiexx along with our Beginners Guide to Dimensions and Extensive Guide for Dream Weaving. Real life and new opportunities are occurring for all of us right now and I am proud of everyone whose enjoyed this journey with me. Including YOU. Announcements and updates shortly.

PLUS if you enjoy social media and have any screenshots you would like to tweet at me so I can retweet in Rift or any Trion game check my signature below - show us your gaming style and your Dimensions!

Have a delish weekend
    Awesome Kiwi is awesome! Thank you for the updates, enjoyed summertime reading on RDD and looking forward to more!

Dreaming in Dimensions: Summertime @RDD-summertime-reading.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Nice compilation, my favorite was #6

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Caellia Caelllia View Post
    Awesome Kiwi is awesome! Thank you for the updates, enjoyed summertime reading on RDD and looking forward to more!

Attachment 19221
    YOU, sweet Caellia are more than welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Nice compilation, my favorite was #6
    WORD

+ Reply to Thread