+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Riftcommunitycreations weekend stream

Default Riftcommunitycreations weekend stream

Hey guys & gals when we left off with last weekends tour we were going to host it on the stations Twitch channel for Louie-Thon. There was a mixup so our streaming will be done my Twitch channel like normal. Sorry for the confusion folks & we look forward to seeing ya there !!!
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    Hey guys & gals when we left off with last weekends tour we were going to host it on the stations Twitch channel for Louie-Thon. There was a mixup so our streaming will be done my Twitch channel like normal. Sorry for the confusion folks & we look forward to seeing ya there !!!
    Looking forward to your tour today! Making a "Twitch TV Guide" of regularly scheduled livestreams. Please let me know if I'm missing anyone.

Sounds very cool, didn't know there was a dimension stream, I'm not very Twitch savvy. I'll have to check this out later, thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caellia Caelllia View Post
    Looking forward to your tour today! Making a "Twitch TV Guide" of regularly scheduled livestreams. Please let me know if I'm missing anyone.
    Thanks Caellia we're happy it's taken off
    Twitter & Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Sounds very cool, didn't know there was a dimension stream, I'm not very Twitch savvy. I'll have to check this out later, thanks for the heads up.
    We've only been doing it for a few weeks now so looking forward to seeing you on the stream
    Twitter & Twitch

We're heading to Zaviel this week to take a behind the scenes tour with Seyler! The livestream will be starting Saturday at 1pm EST on my Twitch channel. Hope to see you there !
    Twitter & Twitch

OMGosh noooo I missed it I need to set a alarm with a water jet attached so I never miss it again

Fyi guys this is my fav stream atm and i keep going to the gym getting home and my email is like you missed nanananana. Doh stupid gym fat ladys like me should just avoid it. Sigh.

I'm sooo happy we can watch the ones we miss from your website:-) I'm looking forward to catching up on your streams tonight!
    Dimensions on Faeblight: Far From Anywhere ** Serenity Vale ** Throne of Snow ** Herr Frankenstein ** Bride of Frank N. Stein

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    I'm sooo happy we can watch the ones we miss from your website:-) I'm looking forward to catching up on your streams tonight!
    I just got done posting up Seyler's tours from this past weekend

We'll be joining Dareia on Wolfsbane this Saturday to tour several of her dimensions plus a sneak peek at one she's working on for a friend on Faeblight. Don't miss the fun starting at 1pm EST on my Twitch channel. One lucky viewer will win a surprise give a way like Poppie did last weekend! See you there
    Twitter & Twitch

Woot--looking forward to it:-)

My favorite part about watching the vids is that you get to hear a voice and place a personality to the decorators we get to know in the community----does that make me a creeper?? uh oh--I promise I'm not!
    Dimensions on Faeblight: Far From Anywhere ** Serenity Vale ** Throne of Snow ** Herr Frankenstein ** Bride of Frank N. Stein

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaia View Post
    Woot--looking forward to it:-)

My favorite part about watching the vids is that you get to hear a voice and place a personality to the decorators we get to know in the community----does that make me a creeper?? uh oh--I promise I'm not!
    Hah if so I am a creeper too. Always dig what you're up to Krystl. Word

It means a lot to hear such great feedback. Rift has one of the best communities I've had the pleasure of being a part of. As long as everyone keeps building we will keep streaming

We're always looking for places to go and people to meet so if you'd like to be featured on one of our tours message myself or Ralitza
    Last edited by krystl; 08-17-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    Twitter & Twitch

Wanted to give a heads up we won't be live streaming on the 30th but will pick back up on the 6th. Thanks
    Twitter & Twitch

This Saturday we'll be visiting with Nouvae & a birdie told me Feendish should be joining Rali & I. The fun starts 1pm EST this coming Saturday ... see ya there
    Twitter & Twitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast