• 3 Post By Gaylor
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 4 Post By Foxfire
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Guild Dimension's

Soulwalker

Default Guild Dimension's

Was wondering if anyone else felt the need for more locations for guild dimensions.

I'd love to have the Anywhere dimension at least for guild dimension. But yes, more options would be great.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hi Sandd.

It has been mentioned before especially with the Level 25 Dimensions being closed in as much as they are though it makes sense to my technical mind with the draw distance and 5000 item limit. I do enjoy how the Level 25 Dimensions are PvE Content Dimensions (Golem Foundry & Hammerknell.)

It would be nice to see this expanded.

An Infernal Dawn one (Either Crystal Caves or Pirate Ship Dock would be great} or perhaps Plane Breaker Bastion my favorite designed dungeon so far.

If Level 50 content is the desired theme though River Of Souls (Alsbeths Platform) would be brilliant especially with a sky like this, I would be ecstatic just for the sky projector...

Attachment 19176

I wonder if there is a healthy amount of Level 25 guilds and if 3.0 will see more levels and upgrades of Guilds to add more Guild Dimensions.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-15-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Greetings-

I wouldn't mind a LvL-10 Guild Dimension. Seeing it is only myself, my wife and a couple of family members, also including a co-worker....waiting to get to lvl 15 is a long, long process. I have been playing Rift for 3yrs on and off. My work schedule gets kinda hectic. As it stands our Guild is currently LvL-6.

My favorite place to wish to have it would be in either the Courtyard of Meridian or Sanctum. As a Guild Leader, I, (they) may have the credit to choose which Factions Courtyard to buy.
    This would be "way cool!"

(hint...hint, Rift. Please

-Gaylor.
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

Soulwalker

Default Wondering

I wonder if trion even looks at these threads, lol would be nice to get a reply or a comment from them.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Sandd View Post
    I wonder if trion even looks at these threads, lol would be nice to get a reply or a comment from them.
    This subject like many are often repeated, but every patch it is proven that we are indeed listened to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandd View Post
    I know Faratha does read them. She has posted here quite a few times, and many, if not all, of our requests have been granted

A Port Scion guild dimension would be nice!

I agree with Gaylor too, there should be a lower level guild dimension. Not every guild out there has a lot of people to progress to 25. My guild just hit 15 and we have been at it for a long time.

I'd love to see a couple more guild dimension locations for all levels.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread