+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: Item Question

Default Item Question

Question: I see a green terrain in dimensions and I'm not sure what it is. It's not the Life terrain paint. I'm pretty sure it is a rock but not sure which one. I bought several "mossy" rocks last night & can't seem to find the right one. It is a deep color green & almost, but not quite flat. I would post a pic of what I'm looking for but I'm at work

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    Question: I see a green terrain in dimensions and I'm not sure what it is. It's not the Life terrain paint. I'm pretty sure it is a rock but not sure which one. I bought several "mossy" rocks last night & can't seem to find the right one. It is a deep color green & almost, but not quite flat. I would post a pic of what I'm looking for but I'm at work
    If it's a very dark green, it could very well be the underside of a Mossy Outcropping, finagled until it's mostly flat (one of my own favorites to use). Mossy Boulders flipped upside down are also flat and a nice shade of green (and also what a lot of people use to simulate grass), but aren't nearly as large as the Outcropping, even with a chunk of it cropped off to level it out.

Sorry it's not more helpful.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks Feendish, I will try the outcropping one tonight. I have a large area to cover so that would be best.

+ Reply to Thread