+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar

Default Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar

Hello! I'd like to extend an invitation to my most recent dimension, a quaint little cottage tucked away deep within bear country. I hope that you'll find the seating to be neither too hard nor too soft, the porridge neither too hot nor too cold, and the all-around comfort to be "just right."

Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar-2014-07-13_103953.jpg

Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar-2014-07-13_111154.jpg

Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar-2014-07-13_111138.jpg

Honeybee Cottage, Greybriar-2014-07-13_103917.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Everything is just perfect in there, yes, I'm so happy you decided to post it here
    It's the newest and cutest of the series of magical places you created and I love it all. After talking to you I slapped myself, at least the honey should have given it away that it's bears even if I'm really not good with tales

Default from your loyal fangirl!

Wonderful screenshots... love the wallpaper and, yet another, awesome stove! I SO enjoyed my visit to your latest cottage. Your morphs, as before, are nothing short of inspired. Great work here. Can't encourage others enough to be sure to check it out!

And, yes, the porridge was just right! In fact, you need to go refill the bowls now...
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

This dimension just took my breath away. After I saw it in Feendish's DTC post I couldn't get there fast enough to see what in the world you had used for the walls that looked like a sort of pinkesh tan with an unusual texture. I couldn't believe it when I found it was limestone!! The light in that dimension must be the reason for the color, which I just loved. Got to get one for myself now, but it'll take me at least 100 years to come up with something so inspired to put in it like your beautiful cottage.

I finally figured out it was the Three Bears cottage when I saw the beds......one for papa bear, one for mama bear, and one for baby bear! You are truly gifted, and I am green with envy

I am now on a mission to investigate every other dimension out there to see if any of them change the color of limestone like this one does

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

It's about time you posted a build here instead of making people go searching high and low for them!

Loved it, just as much as I have everything else you've built. And I'm totally stealing that stove.

@Foxfire: the light in the Black Garden is very pinkish, and it does cast that over everything. Limestone is great because it'll reflect and take the cast of just about any light source, including sky projectors. Want something pretty? Limestone with a Harvest Moon projector. Wow.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I love your creativity! I was excited to see you complete another one. I really enjoyed looking around in this one. What a comforting and cozy place!
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Kal & Kok's Island * BeetleJuice * Star Trek * Don't Cross The Streams * Gothic Haven * Yabba-Dabba-Doo * Fallout Vault 101 * Gothic Manor

Thanks very much everyone, your comments have made my day!

@Foxfire- The ambient light in Black Garden is quite pink, but I attribute a lot of that to the default time of day in that dim. You might have luck playing around with some of the evening Time of Day items... I think I recall finding the 5:00 to be particularly pink while I was testing them out in another dim.

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

I have been somewhat out of game for the past 3 weeks and have another one to finish up---but this will be on my list to view in person this weekend.... I am loving the screenshots!

This is a terrific build and utterly charming. I love what you did with fence posts!! Some really clever morphs and creative use of other items; can't want to see what you build next!
    Last edited by Jaedor; 07-14-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Awe, this is a sweet cottage, the theme is great too! Your "pictures" are so adorable, and all the little touches, like the instrument, bath tub, teddy bear, .. and I love your wallpaper! Beautiful work again Emerald

What an absolutely stunning little cottage! The details are beautifully done, and the fish and teddy bear pictures are so amazingly cute! You are a dimension genius!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I like how you give a feeling of something old and fairy tale like

I'm specially fond of the windows .. that kind of remind me the tales of my young days .. snow white and so

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This dimension is absolutely lovely! Of course, I adore the bear painting and the 3-of-each item vignettes throughout -- revealing your subtle yet entrancing fairytale theme! So many cute, amazing, gorgeous details! I love it when builders choose to repeat an item in different and creative ways, like Emerald did with the Ornate Fence Posts for some of her morphed furniture pieces. A fantastic and fun dimension I highly recommend. Kudos, Emerald!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Pretty house, undoubtedly, is original and of course, looks like a true home. Structure and decoration are perefects. Congratulations for your work!

I really love your cottages. This one is so cozy & warm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast